Novel Artificial Human Optimization Field Algorithms – The Beginning
New Artificial Human Optimization (AHO) Field Algorithms can be created from scratch or by adding the concept of Artificial Humans into other existing Optimization Algorithms. Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO) has been very popular for solving complex optimization problems due to its simplicity. In this work, new Artificial Human Optimization Field Algorithms are created by modifying existing PSO algorithms with AHO Field Concepts. These Hybrid PSO Algorithms comes under PSO Field as well as AHO Field. There are Hybrid PSO research articles based on Human Behavior, Human Cognition and Human Thinking etc. But there are no Hybrid PSO articles which are based on concepts like Human Disease, Human Kindness and Human Relaxation. This paper proposes new AHO Field algorithms based on these research gaps. Some existing Hybrid PSO algorithms are given a new name in this work so that it will be easy for future AHO researchers to find these novel Artificial Human Optimization Field Algorithms. A total of 6 Artificial Human Optimization Field algorithms titled "Human Safety Particle Swarm Optimization (HuSaPSO)", “Human Kindness Particle Swarm Optimization (HKPSO)", “Human Relaxation Particle Swarm Optimization (HRPSO)", “Multiple Strategy Human Particle Swarm Optimization (MSHPSO)", “Human Thinking Particle Swarm Optimization (HTPSO)" and “Human Disease Particle Swarm Optimization (HDPSO)” are tested by applying these novel algorithms on Ackley, Beale, Bohachevsky, Booth and Three-Hump Camel Benchmark Functions. Results obtained are compared with PSO algorithm.
(1) Satish Gajawada. “POSTDOC : The Human Optimization”, Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT), CSCP, pp. 183-187, 2013.
(2) Satish Gajawada. “CEO: Different Reviews on PhD in Artificial Intelligence”, Global Journal of Advanced Research, vol. 1, no.2, pp. 155-158, 2014.
(3) Satish Gajawada. “Entrepreneur: Artificial Human Optimization”. Transactions on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, Volume 4 No 6 December (2016); pp: 64-70
(4) Satish Gajawada. “Artificial Human Optimization – An Introduction”, Transactions on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, Volume 6, No 2, pp: 1-9, April 2018
(5) Satish Gajawada. “An Ocean of Opportunities in Artificial Human Optimization Field”, Transactions on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, Volume 6, No 3, June 2018
(6) Satish Gajawada. “25 Reviews on Artificial Human Optimization Field for the First Time in Research Industry”, International Journal of Research Publications, Vol. 5, no. 2, United Kingdom.
(7) Satish Gajawada and Hassan M. H. Mustafa, “Collection of Abstracts in Artificial Human Optimization Field”, International Journal of Research Publications, Volume 7, No 1, United Kingdom, 2018.
(8) Satish Gajawada, Hassan M. H. Mustafa, HIDE : Human Inspired Differential Evolution - An Algorithm under Artificial Human Optimization Field , International Journal of Research Publications (Volume: 7, Issue: 1), http://ijrp.org/paper-detail/264
(9) Satish Gajawada, Hassan M. H. Mustafa , Artificial Human Optimization – An Overview. Transactions on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, Volume 6, No 4, August 2018.
(10) Satish Gajawada, Hassan M. H. Mustafa, Testing Multiple Strategy Human Optimization based Artificial Human Optimization Algorithms, Computer Reviews Journal, vol. 1, no.2, 2018.
(11) Satish Gajawada, Hassan M. H. Mustafa. Hybridization Concepts of Artificial Human Optimization Field Algorithms Incorporated into Particle Swarm Optimization. International Journal of Computer Applications 181(19):10-14, September 2018.
(12) Satish Gajawada , Hassan M. H. Mustafa (2018). An Artificial Human Optimization Algorithm Titled Human Thinking Particle Swarm Optimization. International Journal of Mathematical Research, 7(1): 18-25. DOI: 10.18488/journal.24.2018.71.18.25
(13) Liu H, Xu G, Ding GY, Sun YB, “Human behavior-based particle swarm optimization”, The Scientific World Journal, 2014.
(14) Ruo-Li Tang, Yan-Jun Fang, "Modification of particle swarm optimization with human simulated property", Neurocomputing, Volume 153, Pages 319–331, 2015.
(15) Muhammad Rizwan Tanweer, Suresh Sundaram, "Human cognition inspired particle swarm optimization algorithm", 2014 IEEE Ninth International Conference on Intelligent Sensors, Sensor Networks and Information Processing (ISSNIP), 2014.
(16) M.R. Tanweer, S. Suresh, N. Sundararajan, "Self regulating particle swarm optimization algorithm", Information Sciences: an International Journal, Volume 294, Issue C, Pages 182-202, 2015.
(17) M. R. Tanweer, S. Suresh, N. Sundararajan, "Improved SRPSO algorithm for solving CEC 2015 computationally expensive numerical optimization problems", 2015 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC), pp. 1943-1949, 2015.
(18) Saptarshi Sengupta, Sanchita Basak, Richard Alan Peters II. Particle Swarm Optimization: A survey of historical and recent developments with hybridization perspectives. https://arxiv.org/abs/1804.05319, 2018.
(19) Yudong Zhang, Shuihua Wang, and Genlin Ji, “A Comprehensive Survey on Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm and Its Applications,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, Article ID 931256, 38 pages, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1155/2015/931256.
(20) M. R. AlRashidi, M. E. El-Hawary. A Survey of Particle Swarm Optimization Applications in Electric Power Systems. IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation. Volume 13, Issue 4, August 2009.
(21) Sharandeep Singh. A Review on Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 5, Issue 4, April-2014.
(22) T. Saravanan and V. Srinivasan. Overview of Particle Swarm Optimization. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 8(32), November 2015.
(23) Muhammad Imran, Rathiah Hashim, Noor Elaiza Abd Khalid.An Overview of Particle Swarm Optimization Variants. Procedia Engineering. Elsevier.Volume 53, Pages 491-496, 2013.
(24) Riccardo Poli, James Kennedy, Tim Blackwell. Particle swarm optimization - An overview. Swarm Intelligence. Volume 1, Issue 1, pp 33–57, Springer, 2007.
(25) Shahri Asta., and Sima Uyar., “A Novel Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm”, In Proceedings of 10th International Conference on Artificial Evolution, Angers, France, 2011.
(26) A.I. Selvakumar, K. Thanushkodi, "A new particle swarm optimization solution to nonconvex economic dispatch problems", IEEE Trans. Power Syst., vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 42-51, 2007.
(27) Jayabarathi, T.; Kolipakula, R.T.; Krishna, M.V.; Yazdani, A. Application and comparison of pso, its variants and hde techniques to emission/economic dispatch. Arabian J. Sci. Eng. 2013, 39, 967–976.
(28) Yang Chunming, Simon Dan, "A New Particle Swarm Optimization Technique", Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Systems Engineering, 2005.