Ten Artificial Human Optimization Algorithms
Keywords:Computational Intelligence, Evolutionary Computing, Artificial Humans, Artificial Human Optimization, Particle Swarm Optimization, Genetic Algorithms, Hybrid Algorithms, Global Optimization Techniques, Nature Inspired Computing, Bio-Inspired Computing
The term “Artificial Human Optimization” was first coined by the corresponding author of this work in December 2016 when he published a paper titled “Entrepreneur : Artificial Human Optimization” at Transactions on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (TMLAI) Volume 4, No 6 (December 2016). According to that paper published in 2016, Artificial Human Optimization Field is defined as the collection of all those optimization algorithms which were proposed based on Artificial Humans. In real world we (Humans) solve the problems. In the same way Artificial Humans imitate real Humans in the search space and solve the optimization problems. In Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO) the basic entities in the solution space are Artificial Birds where as in Artificial Human Optimization the basic entities in search space are Artificial Humans. Each Artificial Human corresponds to a point in the solution space. Ten Artificial Human Optimization methods titled “Human Bhagavad Gita Particle Swarm Optimization (HBGPSO)”, “Human Poverty Particle Swarm Optimization (HPPSO)”, “Human Dedication Particle Swarm Optimization (HuDePSO)”, “Human Selection Particle Swarm Optimization (HuSePSO)”, “Human Safety Particle Swarm Optimization (HuSaPSO)”, “Human Kindness Particle Swarm Optimization (HKPSO)”, “Human Relaxation Particle Swarm Optimization (HRPSO)”, “Multiple Strategy Human Particle Swarm Optimization (MSHPSO)”, “Human Thinking Particle Swarm Optimization (HTPSO)”, “Human Disease Particle Swarm Optimization (HDPSO)” are applied on various benchmark functions and results obtained are shown in this work.
(1) Saptarshi Sengupta, Sanchita Basak, Richard Alan Peters II. Particle Swarm Optimization: A survey of historical and recent developments with hybridization perspectives. https://arxiv.org/abs/1804.05319, 2018.
(2) Yudong Zhang, Shuihua Wang, and Genlin Ji, “A Comprehensive Survey on Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm and Its Applications,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, Article ID 931256, 38 pages,
(3) M. R. AlRashidi, M. E. El-Hawary. A Survey of Particle Swarm Optimization Applications in Electric Power Systems. IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation. Volume 13, Issue 4, August 2009.
(4) Sharandeep Singh. A Review on Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 5, Issue 4, April-2014.
(5) T. Saravanan and V. Srinivasan. Overview of Particle Swarm Optimization. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 8(32), November 2015.
(6) Muhammad Imran, Rathiah Hashim, Noor Elaiza Abd Khalid.An Overview of Particle Swarm Optimization Variants. Procedia Engineering. Elsevier.Volume 53, Pages 491-496, 2013.
(7) Riccardo Poli, James Kennedy, Tim Blackwell. Particle swarm optimization - An overview. Swarm Intelligence. Volume 1, Issue 1, pp 33–57, Springer, 2007.
(8) Liu H, Xu G, Ding GY, Sun YB, “Human behavior-based particle swarm optimization”, The Scientific World Journal, 2014.
(9) Ruo-Li Tang, Yan-Jun Fang, "Modification of particle swarm optimization with human simulated property", Neurocomputing, Volume 153, Pages 319–331, 2015.
(10) Muhammad Rizwan Tanweer, Suresh Sundaram, "Human cognition inspired particle swarm optimization algorithm", 2014 IEEE Ninth International Conference on Intelligent Sensors, Sensor Networks and Information Processing (ISSNIP), 2014.
(11) M.R. Tanweer, S. Suresh, N. Sundararajan, "Self regulating particle swarm optimization algorithm", Information Sciences: an International Journal, Volume 294, Issue C, Pages 182-202, 2015.
(12) M. R. Tanweer, S. Suresh, N. Sundararajan, "Improved SRPSO algorithm for solving CEC 2015 computationally expensive numerical optimization problems", 2015 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC), pp. 1943-1949, 2015.
(13) Satish Gajawada. “POSTDOC : The Human Optimization”, Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT), CSCP, pp. 183-187, 2013.
(14) Satish Gajawada. “CEO: Different Reviews on PhD in Artificial Intelligence”, Global Journal of Advanced Research, vol. 1, no.2, pp. 155-158, 2014.
(15) Satish Gajawada. “Entrepreneur: Artificial Human Optimization”. Transactions on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, Volume 4 No 6 December (2016); pp: 64-70
(16) Satish Gajawada. “Artificial Human Optimization – An Introduction”, Transactions on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, Volume 6, No 2, pp: 1-9, April 2018
(17) Satish Gajawada. “An Ocean of Opportunities in Artificial Human Optimization Field”, Transactions on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, Volume 6, No 3, June 2018
(18) Satish Gajawada. “25 Reviews on Artificial Human Optimization Field for the First Time in Research Industry”, International Journal of Research Publications, Vol. 5, no. 2, United Kingdom.
(19) Satish Gajawada and Hassan M. H. Mustafa, “Collection of Abstracts in Artificial Human Optimization Field”, International Journal of Research Publications, Volume 7, No 1, United Kingdom, 2018.
(20) Satish Gajawada, Hassan M. H. Mustafa, HIDE : Human Inspired Differential Evolution - An Algorithm under Artificial Human Optimization Field , International Journal of Research Publications (Volume: 7, Issue: 1), http://ijrp.org/paper-detail/264
(21) Satish Gajawada, Hassan M. H. Mustafa , Artificial Human Optimization – An Overview. Transactions on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, Volume 6, No 4, August 2018.
(22) Satish Gajawada, Hassan M. H. Mustafa, Testing Multiple Strategy Human Optimization based Artificial Human Optimization Algorithms, Computer Reviews Journal, vol. 1, no.2, 2018.
(23) Satish Gajawada, Hassan M. H. Mustafa. Hybridization Concepts of Artificial Human Optimization Field Algorithms Incorporated into Particle Swarm Optimization. International Journal of Computer Applications
(19):10-14, September 2018.
(24) Satish Gajawada, Hassan M. H. Mustafa (2018). An Artificial Human Optimization Algorithm Titled Human Thinking Particle Swarm Optimization. International Journal of Mathematical Research, 7(1): 18-25. DOI: 10.18488/journal.24.2018.71.18.25
(25) Satish Gajawada, Hassan Mustafa: Novel Artificial Human Optimization Field Algorithms - The Beginning. CoRR abs/1903.12011(2019)