Artificial Human Optimization-An Introduction
The goal of this article is :
1) To popularize "Artificial Human Optimization" field
2) To show opportunities that exist in "Artificial Human Optimization" field.
3) To Design an optimization method based on Artificial Humans
4) To show reviews of papers in “Artificial Human Optimization” field
5) To make corrections to my previews work in “Artificial Human Optimization” field
6) To encourage researchers across the globe to work in “Artificial Human Optimization” field
7) To give Artificial Human Optimization award to researchers who contributed to this new field
(1) Satish Gajawada; Entrepreneur: Artificial Human Optimization. Transactions on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, Volume 4 No 6 December (2016); pp: 64-70.
(2) L. M. Zhang, C. Dahlmann and Y. Zhang. Human-inspired algorithms for continuous function optimization. In IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Intelligent Systems, 2009, vol. 1, pp. 318-321.
(3) A. Ahmadi-Javid, "Anarchic Society Optimization: A human-inspired method", Proc. 2011 IEEE Congr. Evol. Comput., pp. 2586-2592, 2011.
(4) Satish Gajawada, “POSTDOC : The Human Optimization”, Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT), CSCP, pp. 183-187, 2013.
(5) Satish Gajawada, “CEO: Different Reviews on PhD in Artificial Intelligence”, Global Journal of Advanced Research, vol. 1, no.2, pp. 155-158, 2014.