About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Transactions on Engineering and Computing Sciences (ISSN 2054-7390) is peer-reviewed open access online journal that provides a medium of the rapid publication of original research papers, review articles, book reviews and short communications covering all areas of machine learning and artificial Intelligence. The journal publishes state-of-the-art research reports and critical evaluations of applications, techniques and algorithms in Engineering Management, Cloud Systems, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems, Mechanical Civil and Chemiical Engineering, Internet of Things, Mathematical Modeling, Robotics Research, Engineering informatics, Computer Science, Computer Hardware/Software, Robotics and application, Embedded Systems, Database Management & Information Retrievals, Geographical Information Systems/ Global Navigation Satellite Systems, Fuzzy Systems, Web and Internet computing, Machine learning, Artificial intelligence, Cognitive science, Software engineering, Database systems, Soft computing, Optimization and modelling and related application areas.
The subject areas include but not limited to;
- Knowledge-based and expert systems
- Computational Intelligence and soft computing
- Databases, Knowledge discovery and data mining
- Pattern recognition and computer vision
- Natural language processing
- AI-based clinical decision making
- Medical knowledge engineering
- Applications areas of Computational intelligence.
- Optimization techniques and Genetic Algorithms
- Electical and Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering Architecture and Desigin
- Chemical Engineering
- Transportation Engineering ad Transport Systems
- Networks and Communication Technologies
- Fuzzy and Hybrid Techniques in Pattern Recognition
- Signal and Image Processing and Analysis
- Brain Computer Interface
- Software Engineering and Formal Methods
This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). and abides by its Code of Conduct and aims to adhere to its Best Practice Guidelines.
All the articles in SSE journals remain copyrighted with the authors.Under the terms of the license agreement, the authors retain the following rights:
- To post a copy of their submitted manuscript (pre-print) on their own Web site, an institutional repository, or their funding body’s designated archive (no embargo period).
- To post a copy of their accepted manuscript (post-print) on their own Web site, an institutional repository, or their funding body’s designated archive (no embargo period). Authors who archive or self-archive accepted articles are asked to provide a hyperlink from the manuscript to the Journal’s Web site.
- Authors, and any academic institution where they work at the time, may reproduce their manuscript for the purpose of course teaching.
- Authors may reuse all or part of their manuscript in other works created by them for non-commercial purposes, provided the original publication in an SSE journal is acknowledged through a note or citation.
These authors’ rights ensure that SSE journals are compliant with open access policies of research funding agencies, including the US National Institutes of Health, the Welcome Trust, the UK Medical Research Council, Canadian Institutes of Health Research, the Institut national de la santé et de la recherche médicale in France, and others.
More about this journal