About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Transactions on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (ISSN 2054-7390) is peer-reviewed open access online journal that provides a medium of the rapid publication of original research papers, review articles, book reviews and short communications covering all areas of machine learning and artificial Intelligence. The journal publishes state-of-the-art research reports and critical evaluations of applications, techniques and algorithms in machine learning, artificial intelligence, cognitive science, software engineering, database systems, soft computing, optimization and modelling and related application areas.
The subject areas include but not limited to;
- ◈ Knowledge-based and expert systems
- ◈ Computational Intelligence and soft computing
- ◈ Knowledge discovery and data mining
- ◈ Pattern recognition and computer vision
- ◈ Natural language processing
- ◈ AI-based clinical decision making
- ◈ Medical knowledge engineering
- ◈ Knowledge-based and agent-based systems
- ◈ Applications areas of Computational intelligence.
- ◈ Optimization techniques
- ◈ Genetic Algorithms
- ◈ Biometric Recognition Systems
- ◈ Vehicle Routing and Path Planning
- ◈ Person Pursuing
- ◈ Unmanned Vehicles
- ◈ Assistant Robot for Handicapped
- ◈ Document Processing and Recognition
- ◈ Fuzzy and Hybrid Techniques in Pattern Recognition
- ◈ Signal and Image Processing and Analysis
- ◈ Kernel MachinesData Mining
- ◈ Brain Computer Interface
- ◈ Databases, Knowledge Bases and Linguistic Tools for Pattern Recognition
All the articles in SSE journals remain copyrighted with the authors.Under the terms of the license agreement, the authors retain the following rights:
- To post a copy of their submitted manuscript (pre-print) on their own Web site, an institutional repository, or their funding body’s designated archive (no embargo period).
- To post a copy of their accepted manuscript (post-print) on their own Web site, an institutional repository, or their funding body’s designated archive (no embargo period). Authors who archive or self-archive accepted articles are asked to provide a hyperlink from the manuscript to the Journal’s Web site.
- Authors, and any academic institution where they work at the time, may reproduce their manuscript for the purpose of course teaching.
- Authors may reuse all or part of their manuscript in other works created by them for non-commercial purposes, provided the original publication in an SSE journal is acknowledged through a note or citation.
These authors’ rights ensure that SSE journals are compliant with open access policies of research funding agencies, including the US National Institutes of Health, the Welcome Trust, the UK Medical Research Council, Canadian Institutes of Health Research, the Institut national de la santé et de la recherche médicale in France, and others.
More about this journal