A Structural Analysis on the Creativity, Self-Leadership, Self-Determination, Career Decision-Making Self-Efficacy, and Career Preparation Behavior of College Students who Participated in the Training Courses from LifeLong Educators
AbstractWe conducted a structural analysis on the creativity, self-leadership, self-determination, career decision-making self-efficacy, and career preparation behavior of college students who participated in the training courses of lifelong educators. The results are as follows: First, the creativity has meaningful influence on career preparation behavior. Second, the creativity has meaningful influence on self-leadership, self-determination, and career decision-making self-efficacy. Third, their self-leadership and self-determination, and career decision-making self-efficacy has meaningful influence on career preparation behavior. Fourth, we confirmed that self-leadership, self-determination, and career decision-making self-efficacy have meaningful mediation influence between the creativity, and career preparation behavior.
(1) Lee, S. K., Mediating Effect of Commitment to Career Choice between Self-Determination and Career Preparation Behavior of Students at Vocational Training School. The Graduate School of Education Ewha Womans National University (2015).
(2) Ryu, J. S., The Structural Relationships Among Social Support, Family Resilience, Self-determination, Commitment to Career Choice and Career Preparation Behavior of Undergraduate Students. The Graduate School Chungbuk National University(2012).
(3) Park, J. Y., A Study on the Effect of College Students' Self-Directed Learning, Creativity, Personal Relationship in regards to Career Decision Making and Career Preparation Behavior. The Graduate School Kwandong National University( 2013).
(4)  Lee, J. C., The Influence of University Students’ Self-leadership upon Career Preparation Behavior and Mediating Effect of Career Decision Self-efficacy and Employability. The Graduate School of ChungAng National University(2013).
(5) Ryu, J. S., The Structural Relationships Among Social Support, Family Resilience, Self-determination, Commitment to Career Choice and Career Preparation Behavior of Undergraduate Students. The Graduate School Chungbuk National University(2012).
(6) Jeong, Y. L., Park, Y. H., Development and Validation of Everyday Creativity Scale. Research Institute of Education Korea University, 17(2002), 155-183.
(7) Houghton & Neck., The revised self-leadership questionnaire: Testing a hierarchical factor structure for self-leadership. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 17(2002), 672-691.
(8) Lee, K. H, Lee, H. J., Validation studies for efficacy as predictors of college students on career attitude maturity. Korean journal of counseling and psychology, 12(2000), 127-136.
(9) Betz, N. E., Klein, K. L., & Taylor, K. M., Evaluation of a short from of the career decision-making self-efficacy scale. Journal of Career Assessment, 4(1996), 47-57.
(10) Ko, T. Y., The Influence of Social Support, Career Decision-Making Self-Efficacy and Career Barriers on Career Preparation Behavior of College Students. The Graduate School of Mokpo National University ( 2008).
Authors wishing to include figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere are required to obtain permission from the copyright owner(s) for both the print and online format and to include evidence that such permission has been granted when submitting their papers. Any material received without such evidence will be assumed to originate from the authors.
All authors of manuscripts accepted for publication in the journal Transactions on Networks and Communications are required to license the Scholar Publishing to publish the manuscript. Each author should sign one of the following forms, as appropriate:
License to publish; to be used by most authors. This grants the publisher a license of copyright. Download forms (MS Word formats) - (doc)
Publication agreement — Crown copyright; to be used by authors who are public servants in a Commonwealth country, such as Canada, U.K., Australia. Download forms (Adobe or MS Word formats) - (doc)
License to publish — U.S. official; to be used by authors who are officials of the U.S. government. Download forms (Adobe or MS Word formats) – (doc)
The preferred method to submit a completed, signed copyright form is to upload it within the task assigned to you in the Manuscript submission system, after the submission of your manuscript. Alternatively, you can submit it by email firstname.lastname@example.org