To Detection of Fish Disease using Augmented Reality and Image Processing
Fish mortality due to diseases. The diseased identification at early stage to prevent and spreading of diseases. The image processing technique is already existed to detect fish disease. The Augmented model and Image Processing a new approach to detect fish disease using smart phone.The comparison of the disease fish on the spot is not possible in image processing technique. The AR model technique has over come on the spot identification of disease fish. Taken one Epizootic Ulcerative Syndrome (EUS) diseased fish model for the proposed approach.The images taken with the AR model for image processin HSV operation for better accuracy to diseased area detection.
(1) D. Kar, S.C.Dey and A. Roy, 2000. “Epizootic Ulcerative Syndrome In Fish at Barak Valley, Assam, India”, Section-8 Sustainable Water Resource Management, Policies And Protocols.
(2) H. Chakravorty, R. Paul and P. Das, 2015, “Image Processing Technique to Detect Fish Disease”,International Journal of Computer Science and Security (IJCSS), Volume (9) : Issue (2) : 2015, pp 121-131.
(3) Chen P., Liu X., Cheng W., Huang R. (2017) “A review of using Augmented Reality in Education from 2011 to 2016”. School of Educational Technology, Faculty of Education, Beijing Normal University,Beijing, China, Smart Learning Institute, Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China, Departments of Educational Technology, Capital Normal University, Beijing, China In: Popescu E. et al. (eds) Innovations in Smart Learning. Lecture Notes in Educational Technology. Springer, Singapore
(4) Luke Benjamin Cassar and Frankie Inguanez (2018) “ARC: Augmented Reality for Catering”,Institute of Information & Communication Technology University College Malta College of Arts, Science & Technology, Paola PLA9032, Malta, 2018 IEEE 8th International Conference on Consumer Electronics - Berlin (ICCE-Berlin). 978-1-5386-6095-9/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
(5) https://opencv-python- tutroals.readthedocs.io/en/latest/py_tutorials/py_imgproc/py_colorspaces/py_colorspaces.html
Copyright (c) 2020 Hitesh Chakravorty
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.