About the Journal
Focus and Scope
European Journal of Applied Sciences (ISSN 2634-9221) is peer-reviewed open access online journal that provides a medium of the rapid publication of original research papers, review articles, book reviews and short communications covering all aspects of applied sciences and natural sciences. The journal was formerly known as Advances in Image and Video Processing.
Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. The full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. Electronic files and software regarding the full details of the calculation or experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary electronic material.
The journal covers all aspects of applied sciences which includes, but not limited to the following domains;
- ◈ Agriculture
- ◈ Forestery
- ◈ Fisheries
- ◈ Architecture and design
- ◈ Divinity
- ◈ Education
- ◈ Engineering and technology
- ◈ Environmental studies and forestry
- ◈ Family and consumer science
- ◈ Atmospheric sciences
- ◈ Oceanography
- ◈ Human physical performance and recreation
- ◈ Journalism
- ◈ Media studies and communication
- ◈ Business
- ◈ Law
- ◈ Library and museum studies
- ◈ Military sciences
- ◈ Public administration
- ◈ Public policy
- ◈ Social work
- ◈ Transportation
This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). and abides by its Code of Conduct and aims to adhere to its Best Practice Guidelines.
All the articles in SSE journals remain copyrighted with the authors.Under the terms of the license agreement, the authors retain the following rights:
- To post a copy of their submitted manuscript (pre-print) on their own Web site, an institutional repository, or their funding body’s designated archive (no embargo period).
- To post a copy of their accepted manuscript (post-print) on their own Web site, an institutional repository, or their funding body’s designated archive (no embargo period). Authors who archive or self-archive accepted articles are asked to provide a hyperlink from the manuscript to the Journal’s Web site.
- Authors, and any academic institution where they work at the time, may reproduce their manuscript for the purpose of course teaching.
- Authors may reuse all or part of their manuscript in other works created by them for non-commercial purposes, provided the original publication in an SSE journal is acknowledged through a note or citation.
These authors’ rights ensure that SSE journals are compliant with open access policies of research funding agencies, including the US National Institutes of Health, the Welcome Trust, the UK Medical Research Council, Canadian Institutes of Health Research, the Institut national de la santé et de la recherche médicale in France, and others.
More about this journal