Image Matching for Aadhar Card Based on Textural and Geometrical Feature for Identification of Human
Face appreciation from picture or film is a trendy topic in biometrics examine. Many civic places habitually have supervision cameras for film confine along with these cameras contain their large value for defense principle. It is broadly accredited that the features appreciation has played an imperative role in scrutiny system as it doesn’t require the object’s assistance. The genuine reward of features based discovery over added biometrics are rareness and approval. As creature expression is a energetic object having lofty degree of unevenness in its facade, that makes expression recognition a thorny trouble in mainframe idea. In this pasture, precision and rapidity of classification is a key matter.The target of this thesis is to appraise different expression discovery and appreciation method, offer whole clarification for reflection based visage recognition and detection with superior precision, enhanced reaction fee as an early stride for record inspection. resolution is projected based on perform tests on different look affluent database in requisites of subjects, facade, emotion, battle and radiance.
(1) Lusekelo Kibona et al. Face Recognition as a Biometric Security for Secondary Password for ATM Users Ruaha catholic university(RUCU) Department of computer science Volume1,Issue2, 2015.
(2) I. Diebold “ATM fraud and security: White paper,” Newyork , 2002 department of Computer Science and Engineering.
(3) Anil Pandit and R.C Gangwar “ Issues and challenges in electronic voting and direct recording electronic voting system”.International Journal of Advanced Research in computer science and software engineering January 2015.
(4) Sarah Birch “Breifing paper on electoral corruption” at 05/11.At IDCR.
(5) Ines Levin, Gabe A. Cohn, Peter, C.Ordershoot and R. Michael Alvarez “Detecting voter fraud in an electronic voting context .An analysis of the Unlimited reelection vote in Venezuela, 23 june 2009.
(6) Riza Aditya Byoung Lee”, Colin Boyd and Ed Dawson “Implementation Issues in secure e-voting schemes”at Joongbu University.
(7) S. Pravinthraja and Dr. K Umamaheshwari “Multimodal Biometrics for improving Automatic Teller Machine , December 2011.
(8) M.O Yinyeh, K.A. Gbolagade”, Overview of Biometric electronic voting system in Ghana at july 2013.
(9) D.Ashok Kumar and T. Ummal Sariba Begum “ A novel design of electronic voting system using fingerprint,International Journal of innovation technology and creative engineering, Vol1 pp.12-09-2011.
(10) Taigun Lee and Sung Kee Park and Mignon park, Department of electrical and electronic engineering “A new facial features and face detection method for Human Robot Iinteraction “ IEEE april 2005.
(11) Paola Campaelli and Rafaella Lanzarotti “ Localization of facial features and Fiducial points”.
(12) Manju James and Shilpa Lizabeth George et al.,An Embedded
Platform for Automtic Teller Machine using Finger- Vein Recognition System, International Journal of Industrial Electronics and Electrical Engineering Volume-2,Issue-2,Feb-2014
Authors wishing to include figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere are required to obtain permission from the copyright owner(s) for both the print and online format and to include evidence that such permission has been granted when submitting their papers. Any material received without such evidence will be assumed to originate from the authors.
All authors of manuscripts accepted for publication in the journal Transactions on Networks and Communications are required to license the Scholar Publishing to publish the manuscript. Each author should sign one of the following forms, as appropriate:
License to publish; to be used by most authors. This grants the publisher a license of copyright. Download forms (MS Word formats) - (doc)
Publication agreement — Crown copyright; to be used by authors who are public servants in a Commonwealth country, such as Canada, U.K., Australia. Download forms (Adobe or MS Word formats) - (doc)
License to publish — U.S. official; to be used by authors who are officials of the U.S. government. Download forms (Adobe or MS Word formats) – (doc)
The preferred method to submit a completed, signed copyright form is to upload it within the task assigned to you in the Manuscript submission system, after the submission of your manuscript. Alternatively, you can submit it by email email@example.com