Frequency and Boolean Based Secret Shared Watermarking for Authentication of Video Data
Video watermarking refers to the process of embedding authentic patenting information in to bit streams of videos. The authentication of the digital data has become the need of the hour in this digital era. This paper emphasizes the combined use of frequency domain and Boolean based secret sharing scheme for generating an authentication using watermarked video frames.
(1) Hybrid Contourlet-DCT Based Robust Image Watermarking Technique Applied to Medical Data Management( Watermarking, Stegnography and Biometrics), http://what-when-how.com/pattern recognition-and-machine-intelligence. Sept 2016.
(2) B.Chnadramohan,S.Srinivas kumar, A Robust Image Watermarking Scheme using Singular Value Decomposition—Journal of Multimedia,Vol 3, No.1, May 2008,Pg-7-15,Academy publishers.
(3) Ibrahim A.El rube et al ,Contourlet versus Wavelet ransform for a Robust Digital Image Watermarking Technique, http://waset.org/journal/computer, vol 3 No:12,2009 pg 2303-2307.
(4) M. Sundararajan, G. Yamuna, CWT and CS Algorithm Based Video Watermarking Using Audio Watermark, Procedia Computer Science, Volume 87, 2016, Pages 93–98 Fourth International Conference on Recent Trends in Computer Science & Engineering (ICRTCSE 2016) pg 93-98.
(5) Lama Rajab, Tahani Al-Khatib et al Video Watermarking Algorithms Using SVD Transform, European Journal of Scientific Research.ISSN 1450-216X Vol.30 No.3 (2009), pp.389-401 www.eurojournals.com/ejsr.htm
(6) Abhishek Mishra and Ashutosh Gupta, Secret Sharing Schemes using Thresholding, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology & Security (IJCSITS), ISSN: 2249-9555,Vol.6, No1, Jan-Feb 2016
(7) Chen TH, Tsao KH, Threshold visual secret sharing by random grids. Journal of Systems and Software 2011; 84:1197–1208
(8) Sachin Kumar and Rajendra K. Sharma, Threshold visual
secret sharing based on Boolean operations”, SECURITY AND COMMUNICATION NETWORKS Security Comm. Networks 2014; Vol7,p.p.653–664.
(9) Hamid Shojanazeri,Wan Azizun Wan Adnan et al,Video Watermarking Techniques for Copyright protection and Content Authentication,International Journal of Computer Information Systems and Industrial Management Applications, ISSN 2150-7988 Volume 5 (2013) pp. 652–660.
(10) Nisreen I. Yassin, Nancy M. Salem, Mohamed I. El Adawy ,Block Based Video Watermarking Scheme Using Wavelet Transform and Principle Component Analysis, IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Vol. 9, Issue 1, No 3, January 2012 ISSN (Online): 1694-0814
(11) Prachi V. Powar(2013). Implementation of digital video watermarking scheme based on fpga,International Journal of Electrical, Electronics and Computer Systems, vol.1 , pp. 99 -104 .
(12) M.Sundarajan,G.Yaamuna, A wavelet based scheme for video watermarking, International reiew on computers and software 2013, pg 1023-1032.
(13) Puja Agarwal,Khurshid.A.,DWT and GA-PSO Base Noval Watermarking for Video Using Audio Watermark for videos using Audio watermarking- Advances in swam intelligence, ICSI,Hefie,China p212-220.
(14) Shang-Lin Hsieh, I-Ju Tsai, Bin-Yuan Huang, and Jh-Jie Jian, Protecting Copyrights of Color Images using a Watermarking Scheme Based on Secret Sharing and Wavelet Transform, Journal of Multimedia, vol. 3, No. 4, 2008, pp. 42-49.
Authors wishing to include figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere are required to obtain permission from the copyright owner(s) for both the print and online format and to include evidence that such permission has been granted when submitting their papers. Any material received without such evidence will be assumed to originate from the authors.
All authors of manuscripts accepted for publication in the journal Transactions on Networks and Communications are required to license the Scholar Publishing to publish the manuscript. Each author should sign one of the following forms, as appropriate:
License to publish; to be used by most authors. This grants the publisher a license of copyright. Download forms (MS Word formats) - (doc)
Publication agreement — Crown copyright; to be used by authors who are public servants in a Commonwealth country, such as Canada, U.K., Australia. Download forms (Adobe or MS Word formats) - (doc)
License to publish — U.S. official; to be used by authors who are officials of the U.S. government. Download forms (Adobe or MS Word formats) – (doc)
The preferred method to submit a completed, signed copyright form is to upload it within the task assigned to you in the Manuscript submission system, after the submission of your manuscript. Alternatively, you can submit it by email firstname.lastname@example.org