Main Article Content
The study aims to explore the factors affecting the investment capital attraction in Binh Duong province, influencing the decision to choose Binh Duong as the investment place of investors. More than 90 samples from domestic and foreign investors surveyed in Binh Duong. The paper focuses on finding the impact of 9 factors of Infrastructure, Investment support policy, Investment environment, Investment industry advantages, Service quality, Local brand, Human resources, Competitive cost, Investment demand satisfaction "Human Resources" has been one of the variables which play a direct effect on the choice of investments in Binh Duong. Since then, the study offers valuable governance implications to improve the factors that are not yet good. At the same time promoting the strengths of the province.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors wishing to include figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere are required to obtain permission from the copyright owner(s) for both the print and online format and to include evidence that such permission has been granted when submitting their papers. Any material received without such evidence will be assumed to originate from the authors.
• Massoud N. (2008), “FDI and Growth in Emerging Markets: Does the Sectoral Distribution Matter – The Case of Egypt”, Emerging Market Group, Working Paper Series.
• Mai, T. N., Giang, N. H., Linh, C. T. D., Phương, P. M., & Hưng, Đ. P. Fctors impacts on attracting FDI – Research in 15 diffirent countríe.
• Nguyen Ngọc Anh và Nguyen Thang, 2007. Foreign direct investment in Vietnam: An overview and of spatial distribution. Development and Policies Research Center & Center for Analysis and Forecasting.
• Toan, N. M. (2010). Factors affecting the attraction of foreign direct investment into a locality in Vietnam. Journal of Science and Technology.
• Ha Nam Khanh Giao, Le Quang Huy & Nguyen Thi Cam Hong (2013). Surveying factors to attract investment capital in Quang Tri province. Dong Thap University Journal of Science, Issue 3, June 2013, 19 - 30.
• Sher Ali, Dil Jan, Fazle Wahid, Maaz Ahmad (2019), Socio – Economic Factors Affecting Foreign Direct Investment in Pakistan.
• Nguyen Ngoc Anh (2014), The factors affecting the attraction of foreign direct investment in the key economic region of Central Vietnam.
• Dinh Phi Ho, 2011. Factors affecting investment attraction in industrial zones, Quantitative research method and practical studies in development economy - agriculture. Phuong Dong Publishing House, pages 67-91.