About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Advances in Social Sciences Research Journal (ISSN : 2055-0286) aims to provide a platform for researches and professionals to publish and get credit of their innovative research work.
It appreciates the theoretical and empirical research in all the fields of knowledge related to social sciences particularly,
- ◈ Accounting and Finance
- ◈ Advertisement
- ◈ Behavioral Sciences
- ◈ Business Management
- ◈ Contemporary business, issues
- ◈ Contemporary marketing & Finance issues
- ◈ Cultural studies
- ◈ Developmental economics
- ◈ Economics
- ◈ Econometrics
- ◈ Entrepreneurship and small business management
- ◈ Finance
- ◈ Human Resource Management
- ◈ Marketing
- ◈ Management Sciences
- ◈ Operation and Production Management
- ◈ Organizational Behavior
- ◈ Portfolio management
- ◈ Research Methods in Business
- ◈ Social ethics in various societies
This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). and abides by its Code of Conduct and aims to adhere to its Best Practice Guidelines.
All the articles in SSE journals remain copyrighted with the authors.Under the terms of the license agreement, the authors retain the following rights:
- To post a copy of their submitted manuscript (pre-print) on their own Web site, an institutional repository, or their funding body’s designated archive (no embargo period).
- To post a copy of their accepted manuscript (post-print) on their own Web site, an institutional repository, or their funding body’s designated archive (no embargo period). Authors who archive or self-archive accepted articles are asked to provide a hyperlink from the manuscript to the Journal’s Web site.
- Authors, and any academic institution where they work at the time, may reproduce their manuscript for the purpose of course teaching.
- Authors may reuse all or part of their manuscript in other works created by them for non-commercial purposes, provided the original publication in an SSE journal is acknowledged through a note or citation.
These authors’ rights ensure that SSE journals are compliant with open access policies of research funding agencies, including the US National Institutes of Health, the Welcome Trust, the UK Medical Research Council, Canadian Institutes of Health Research, the Institut national de la santé et de la recherche médicale in France, and others.
More about this journal