Physics of Moses’ Exodus, of vampire myths, of family structures, of modern ideologies, and of the celiac disease
Alpha-emitting nanoparticulates, relativistic neutrons and other principles of physics brought together allow to confirm many elements in the Ancient Testament (in particular the Exodus, in addition to what was already shown in earlier works of the author), the birth of the “vampire” concept in the 19th Century, to explain the existence of various family structures (as underlined by the Leplaysian school, and more recently by Emmanuel Todd), and the emergence of modern ideologies, by underlining the major forces at work under the maps in L’Invention de l’Europe and L’Origine des systèmes familiaux. The celiac disease is also included as a case study where alpha-emitting nanoparticulates, as usual in noncommunicable diseases, are the key factor but where a very specific medical reply is required.
(1) Pirot F., “Nucleosynthesis and star & planet formation in black holes, explosive and effusive volcanism, geochemistry, bolides, the graviton / antigraviton couple, and spontaneous explosion of nuclear reactors”, in From an Einstein Syndrome to the People, Editions universitaires européennes, 2019
(2) Pirot F, “A Rule of Natural Disasters Coming to Rebalance Unjust Development and Irresponsibility-Laws of Physics Explain the Trope of “Divine Retribution” against the “Nouveaux Riches””. International Journal of Physics. 2019; 7(4): 135-140
(3) Pirot F. Contamination with Natural Radioactivity and Other Sources of Energy - the Explanation for Bose-Einstein Condensates, for the Creeping Behaviour of Helium and for the “Casimir Effect”. International Journal of Physics. 7 (3), 2019, pp 95-96.
(4) Pirot F, “Alpha-emitting nanoparticulates and their various physical effects: more case studies in laboratory research and history”, Applied Mathematics and Physics, 8(1), 1-7, 2020.
(5) Al Murib MD and Wells S. Hydrodynamics and Total Dissolved Solids Model of the Tigris River Using CE-QUAL-W2, Environmental Processes, 2019, doi: 10.1007/s40710-019-00381-y
(6) Tranekaer, S, Marcher CW, Frederiksen H, Hansen DL, “Malignant but not maleficent: acute leukaemia as a possible explanation of disease and death in vampire victims”, Irish J of Med Science 2019, doi: 10.1007/s11845-019-02124-2.
(7) Lee H, Heo JW, Kim AR, Kweon M, Nam S, Lim JS, Sung MK, Kim SE, Ryu JH, “Z-ajoene from Crushed Garlic Alleviates Cancer-Induced Skeletal Muscle Atrophy”, Nutrients 2019 Nov 10, 11(11), doi: 10.3390/nu11112724
(8) Kaschula CH, Tuveri R, Ngarande E, Dzobo K, Barnett C, Kusza DA, Graham LM, Katz AA, Rafudeen MS, Parker MI, Hunter R, Schäfer G, “The garlic compount ajoene covalently binds vimentin, disrupts the vimentin network and exerts anti-metastatic activity in cancer cells”, BMC Cancer, 2019 Mar 20, 19(1):248, doi: 10.1186/s12885-019-5388-8
(9) Agbana YL, Ni Y, Zhou M, Zhang Q, Kassegne K, Karou SD, Kuang Y, Zhu Y, “Garlic-derived bioactive compound S-allylcysteine inhibits cancer progression through diverse molecular mechanisms”, Nutr Res 2019 Nov 18; 73:1-14, doi: 10.1016/j.nutres.2019.11.002
(10) Aly SM, Fetaih HA, Hassanin AAI, Abumughaid MM, Ismail AA, “Protective Effects of Garlic and Cinnamon Oils
on Hepatocellular Carcinoma in Albino Rats”, Anal Cell Pathol, 2019 Oct 22 doi: 10.1155/2019/9895485
(11) Pirot F, The link between salt and neurological disorders – alpha-emitting nanoparticulates as the simple explanation, Porto Biomed J 2019, doi: 10.1097/j.pbj.0000000000000055
(12) Pirot F, Alpha emitting nanoparticulates, the forgotten pollutant, in From an Einstein Syndrome to the People, Editions Universitaires Européennes, 2019
(13) RFE/RL & Reuters News Service, Kyrgyz Raise Red Flags over Radioactive Threat, 10 Nov 2019, https://www.rferl.org/a/kyrgyzstan-nuclear-waste/30259803.html
(14) Miller AC, Rivas R, Tesoro L, Kovalenko G, Kovaric N, Pavlovic P, Brenner D, “Radiation exposure from depleted uranium: The radiation bystander effect”, Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology, 331 (15). 135-141. Sept 2017.
(15) Stiles A, Cerebral automatism, the brain, and the soul in Bram Stoker‘s Dracula, J Hist Neurosci, 2006, doi: 10.1080/09647040500360140
(16) Pirot F. Traumatic Brain Injury: a Case Report and Its Contribution to Understanding the Underlying Mechanisms - Alpha-Emitting Nanoparticulates Proven as Key. American Journal of Medical Case Reports. Vol. 8, No. 4, 2020, pp 100-102.
(17) Pirot F. Fissile vs. Fertile Atoms Renamed Squeezed State vs. Anti-squeezed States, Why Uranium, Thorium Etc are Invisible in Star Spectrometry Data, and a Return on Human Behaviour, Cultural Insecurity Defined as Anti-squeezed Behaviour, Linked to Brain Trauma, International Journal of Physics. 2020, 8(3), 108-113. DOI: 10.12691/ijp-8-3-4
(18) Nielsen, J, Hedeholm, RB, Heinemeier, J, Bushnell, PG, Christiansen, JS, Olsen, J, Ramsey, CB, Brill, RW, Simon, M, Steffensen, KF, Steffensen, JF, Eye lens radiocarbon reveals centuries of longevity in the Greenland shark (Somniosus microcephalus), Science, 2016, doi: 10.1126/science.aaf1703
(19) Maiuri L, Villella VR, Piacentini M, Raia V & Kroemer G, Defective proteostasis in celiac disease as a new therapeutic target. Cell Death & Disease. 2019;10, 114
(20) Vuoristo M, Miettinen TA, Increased Biliary Lipid Secretion in Celiac Disease, Gastroenterology. 1985;88:134-42
(21) Cizkova J, Cervinkova M. Celiac Disease and Cancer – Are There Potential Links? Is the Vigilance of Immune System in Celiac Disease a Double-edged Sword?. International Journal of Celiac Disease. 2015; 3(4), pp 148-150. doi: 10.12691/ijcd-3-4-6
(22) Szaflarska-Popławska A. The Relationship of Autism Spectrum Disorders and Celiac Disease and Gluten-free Diet. International Journal of Celiac Disease. 2015; 3(4):132-135. doi: 10.12691/ijcd-3-4-1
(23) Pavlovic M, Berenji K, Bukurov M, Screening of celiac disease in Down syndrome - Old and new dilemmas, World Journal of Clinical Cases. 2017 5(7): 264–269. doi: 10.12998/wjcc.v5.i7.264
(24) Gowran A, McKayed K, Campbell VA, The Cannabinoid Receptor Type 1 Is essential for Mesenchymal Stem Cell Survival and Differentiation: Implications for Bone Health; Stem cells Internationals. 2013, doi: 10.1155/2013/796715
(25) Compagnucci C, Di Siena S, Bustamante MB, Di Giacomo D, Di Tommaso M, Maccarrone M, Grimaldi P, Sette C, Type-1 (CB1) Cannabinoid Receptor Promotes Neuronal Differentiation and Maturation of Neural Stem Cells. PLOS One. 2013 8(1), doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0054271
(26) Prenderville JA, Kelly AM, Downer EJ, The role of cannabinoids in adult neurogenesis. British Journal of
Pharmacology. 2015 172(16), doi: 10.1111/bph.13186
(27) Izzo Aa, Camilleri, M, Cannabinoids in intestinal inflammation and cancer. Pharmacology Research. 2009 Aug;60(2):117-25. doi: 10.1016/j.phrs.2009.03.008
(28) Sarfaraz S, Adhami VM, Syed DN, Afaq F, Mukhtar H. Cannabinoids for cancer treatment: progress and promise. Cancer Research. 2008 Jan 15;68(2):339-42. doi: 10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-07-2785
Copyright (c) 2021 Florent Pirot
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.