Participatory Management of Muscles Strengthening of Core Stability and Lower Extremity to Reduce of Premenstrual Syndrome
Competence to reduce of premenstrual syndrome must be have each student, so physically and psychologically able to do activities Tridharma Colleges well. One of the efforts that can reduce of premenstrual syndrome is doing muscles strengthening of core stability and lower extremity. The purpose of the research to prove that participatory management model of muscles strengthening of core stability and lower extremity can reduce of premenstrual syndrome for students of Cilacap Graha-Mandiri Midwifery Academy, in Central Java. The research used was pre-experimental quantitative research design with form of One-Group Pretest-Postest Design. The results of t-test of significance of the score obtained related 0.000 < 0.05, or tcount = 16.741 > ttable α 0.05, df 34 = 2.031; therefore H0 is rejected and Ha is accepted. It’s meaning Participatory management model of muscles strengthening of core stability and lower extremity can reduce of premenstrual syndrome for students of Cilacap Graha-Mandiri Midwifery Academy, in Central Java. Conclusion, participatory management model of muscles strengthening of core stability and lower extremity can reduce of premenstrual syndrome for students of Cilacap Graha-Mandiri Midwifery Academy, in Central Java.
(1) Ramadani, M. 2012. Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS). Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat, September 2012-Maret 2013, Vol. 7, No.1. [On-line] Diunduh jurnal.fkm.unand.ac.id/index.php/jkma/article/view/103/109
(2) House, S., Thérèse M., & Sue C. 2012. Menstrual Hygiene Matters: a resource for improving menstrual hygiene around the world. First Edition. Water Aid. [On-line] Diunduh: www.wateraid.org/~/media/Files/Global/MHM%20files/Compiled_LR.pdf
(3) Safarzadeh, A. Sadegh, Z., Saeedeh R. Y. 206. The relationship between Exercise and premenstrual syndrome. [On-line] Diunduh www.ijmrhs.com/.../the-relationship-between-exercise-and-premenstrual-syndrome.pd
(4) Aboushady, R.M-N., Tawheda M. K. El-s. 2016. Effect of Home based Stretching Exercises and Menstrual Care on Primary Dysmenorrhea and Premenstrual Symptoms among Adolescent Girls. IOSR Journal of Nursing and Health Science (IOSR-JNHS) e-ISSN: 2320–1959.p- ISSN: 2320–1940 Volume 5, Issue 2 Ver. IV (Mar. - Apr. 2016), PP 10-17 [On-line] Diunduh: www.iosrjournals.org/iosr-jnhs/papers/vol5-issue2/Version- 4/B0502041017.pdf
(5) Tsai, S-T. 2016. Effect of Yoga Exercise on Premenstrual Symptoms among Female Employees in Taiwan. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health. 13, 721; doi:10.3390/ijerph13070721 [On-line] Diunduh www.mdpi.com/journal/ijerph
(6) Akuthota, V., , Andrea, F., Tamara, M., Michael, F. 2008. Core stability exercise principles. Curr. Sports Med. Rep., Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 39Y44. [On-line] Diunduh: V Akuthota, A Ferreiro, T Moore… - Current sports medicine …, 2008 - journals.lww.com
(7) Willson, J.D., Christopher, P. D., Mary, L. I., and Irene, McC. D. 2014. Core Stability and Its Relationship to Lower Extremity Function and Injury. The Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. DOI: 10.5435/00124635-200509000-00005
(8) Shagholi, R., Reza A., Ali A. M. 2011. New Approach in Participatory Management, Concepts and Applications. [On-line] Diunduh: www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1877042811002618 Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences 15 (2011) 251–255
(9) Stefanovska-Petkovska, M., Marjan B., Vesna V. S. 2014. The role of participatory management in fostering job satisfaction among public administration employees. [On-line] Diunduh https://www.msm.nl/resources/uploads/2014/09/MSM-WP2014-27.pdf Tanggal 23 September 2017
(10) Hartono, 2016. Pengembangan Model Pelatihan Partisipatif Penulisan Artikel Ilmiah Hasil Penelitian bagi Para Dosen pada Program diploma Kebidanan pada Perguruan Tinggi Swasta di Jawa Tengah. Disertasi. Semarang: Program Pascasarjana Universitas Negeri Semarang.
(11) Sugiyono. 2010. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: CV Alfabeta
(12) Sugiyono. 2013. Metode Penelitian Manajemen. Bandung: CV Alfabeta
(13) Lundy-Ekman, Laurie. 2013. Neuroscience: Fundamental for Rehabilitations, Fourth Edition ISBN: 978-1-4557-0643-3 United States of America: Saunders, an imprint of Elsevier Inc.
Authors wishing to include figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere are required to obtain permission from the copyright owner(s) for both the print and online format and to include evidence that such permission has been granted when submitting their papers. Any material received without such evidence will be assumed to originate from the authors.
All authors of manuscripts accepted for publication in the journal Transactions on Networks and Communications are required to license the Scholar Publishing to publish the manuscript. Each author should sign one of the following forms, as appropriate:
License to publish; to be used by most authors. This grants the publisher a license of copyright. Download forms (MS Word formats) - (doc)
Publication agreement — Crown copyright; to be used by authors who are public servants in a Commonwealth country, such as Canada, U.K., Australia. Download forms (Adobe or MS Word formats) - (doc)
License to publish — U.S. official; to be used by authors who are officials of the U.S. government. Download forms (Adobe or MS Word formats) – (doc)
The preferred method to submit a completed, signed copyright form is to upload it within the task assigned to you in the Manuscript submission system, after the submission of your manuscript. Alternatively, you can submit it by email firstname.lastname@example.org