Enhancing Security using Video Steganography and WaterMarking
The rapid development of data transfer through internet made easier to send the data accurate and faster to the destination. Besides this, anyone can modify and misuse the valuable information through hacking. Steganography attempts to hide the secret information and make communication undetectable. Steganography is used to conceal the secret information so that no one can sense the information. Steganographic method has many challenges such as high hiding capacity and imperceptibility.
This paper presents Video Steganography with digital watermarking techniques as an efficient and robust tool for protection.
(1) Muhammad Abdul Qadir, Ishtiaq Ahmad (2005) “digital text watermarking: secure content delivery and data hiding in digital documents “IEEE.
(2) Jayeeta Majumder, Sweta Mangal (2012) “An Overview of Image Steganography using LSB Technique “IJCA.
(3) Vladimír BÁNOCI, Gabriel BUGÁR, Dušan LEVICKÝ (2011) “A Novel Method of Image Steganography in DWT Domain” IEEE.
(4) Arvind kumar, km. Pooja (2010) “Steganography – A Data Hiding Technique” IJCA volume 9, issue 7.
(5) Hamdy M. Kelash , Osama F. Abdel Wahab ,Osama A. Elshakankiry ,Hala S. El-sayed (2013) “Hiding Data in Video Sequences Using Steganography Algorithms” IEEE.
(6) Nikita Kashyap, G. R. Sinha (2012) “Image Watermarking Using 3-Level Discrete Wavelet Transform (Dwt)” IJMECS.
(7) Blossom Kaur,Amandeep Kaur2, Jasdeep Singh (2011) “steganographic approach for hiding image in dct domain” IJAET, Vol. 1,Issue 3.
(8) Sunil. K. Moon , Rajeshree. D. Raut (2013) “Analysis of Secured Video Steganography Using Computer Forensics Technique for Enhance Data Security” IEEE
(9) Anuj Bhardwaj and Rashid Ali (2009) “Image Compression Using Modified Fast Haar Wavelet Transform” World Applied Sciences Journal 7
(10) Rini T Paul (2011) “Review of Robust Video Watermarking Techniques” IJCA.
(11) S. M. Masud Karim, Md. Saifur Rahman, Md. Ismail Hossain (2011) “A New Approach for LSB Based Image Steganography using Secret Key” IEEE.
(12) Masoud Nosrati Ronak Karimi Mehdi Hariri (2012) “Audio Steganography: A Survey on Recent Approaches” World Applied Programming,Vol (2),No (3).
(13) Munesh Chandra", Shikha Pandel, Rama Chaudhar (2010) “Digital Watermarking Technique for Protecting Digital Images” IEEE.
(14) Reena Anju and Vandana (2013) “Modified Algorithm for Digital Image Watermarking Using Combined DCT and DWT” IJICT Volume 3 number 7.
(15) Usha Pal , Dinesh Chandra (2012) “Survey Of Digital Watermarking Using Dct” IJCSE Volume 4.
(16) Depavath Harinath, “Enhancing Security through Steganography by using Wavelet Transformation and Encryption” in in International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Research (IJMTER), vol.2, Issue8,July 2015
(17) Depavath Harinath et. al., “Cryptographic Methods and Performance Analysis of Data Encryption Algorithms in Network Security” in International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering (IJARCSSE) ,Vol.5, Issue7, July 2015.
Authors wishing to include figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere are required to obtain permission from the copyright owner(s) for both the print and online format and to include evidence that such permission has been granted when submitting their papers. Any material received without such evidence will be assumed to originate from the authors.
All authors of manuscripts accepted for publication in the journal Transactions on Networks and Communications are required to license the Scholar Publishing to publish the manuscript. Each author should sign one of the following forms, as appropriate:
License to publish; to be used by most authors. This grants the publisher a license of copyright. Download forms (MS Word formats) - (doc)
Publication agreement — Crown copyright; to be used by authors who are public servants in a Commonwealth country, such as Canada, U.K., Australia. Download forms (Adobe or MS Word formats) - (doc)
License to publish — U.S. official; to be used by authors who are officials of the U.S. government. Download forms (Adobe or MS Word formats) – (doc)
The preferred method to submit a completed, signed copyright form is to upload it within the task assigned to you in the Manuscript submission system, after the submission of your manuscript. Alternatively, you can submit it by email firstname.lastname@example.org