Implementation of the Flexible "Private - Public" Cloud Solution based on OpenStack
Keywords:Cloud computing, Private cloud, Public cloud Information resources, Information security, OpenStack
AbstractCloud computing is a model that facilitates access to and manipulation of resources on demand. It is a technology that is unique today to meet the needs and demands of customers by guaranteeing a high quality of service rendered. This new model provides convenience to reorganize the current revolt in the information technology industry by ensuring cost effective and less costly solutions to meet the constraints of technical capabilities and their extension.This article will present the technical implementation of a flexible "private - public" cloud computing, based on the Openstack solution, to ensure the business needs in terms of performance, and a response time of treatments tailored to customer demand with a Availability.This approach, followed by a "private-public" flexible cloud, will be able to communicate two clouds, the Cloud A, which includes the entire physical infrastructure of the company, while cloud B will be provided by a service provider that does not Will be called once the configurable load threshold is exceeded on the cloud A, and as soon as the resources on the private cloud A are released, the instances migrated to the Cloud B will be again remigrated to the Cloud A to minimize even the times Allocation.
(1) Haifeng Li, Huachun Zhou, Hongke Zhang, Bohao Feng, "EmuStack: An OpenStack-Based DTN Network Emulation Platform", 2016 International Conference on Networking and Network Applications (NaNA), vol. 00, no. , pp. 387-392, 2016, doi:10.1109/NaNA.2016.24
(2) Dinkar Sitaram, Sudheendra Harwalkar, K.V. Suchith Kumar, "Standards Based Integration of Intercloud for Federation with OpenStack", 2016 IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing in Emerging Markets (CCEM), vol. 00, no. , pp. 113-118, 2016, doi:10.1109/CCEM.2016.028
(3) Pooya Musavi, Bram Adams, Foutse Khomh, "Experience Report: An Empirical Study of API Failures in OpenStack Cloud Environments", 2016 IEEE 27th International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering (ISSRE), vol. 00, no. , pp. 424-434, 2016, doi:10.1109/ISSRE.2016.42
(4) M. Abhishek Sharma, Monica O. Joshi, "Openstack Ceilometer Data Analytics & Predictions", 2016 IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing in Emerging Markets (CCEM), vol. 00, no. , pp. 182-183, 2016, doi:10.1109/CCEM.2016.045
(5) Ali Babar, Ben Ramsey, "Tutorial: Building Secure and Scalable Private Cloud Infrastructure with Open Stack", 2015 IEEE 19th International Enterprise Distributed Object Computing Workshop (EDOCW), vol. 00, no. , pp. 166, 2015, doi:10.1109/EDOCW.2015.23
(6) Dario Bruneo, Francesco Longo, Giovanni Merlino, Nicola Peditto, Carmelo Romeo, Fabio Verboso, Antonio Puliafito, "A Modular Approach to Collaborative Development in an OpenStack Testbed", 2015 IEEE Fourth Symposium on Network Cloud Computing and Applications, vol. 00, no. , pp. 7-14, 2015, doi:10.1109/NCCA.2015.12
(7) Vojtech Cima, Bruno Grazioli, SeÃ¡n Murphy, Thomas Michael Bohnert, "Adding energy efficiency to Openstack", 2015 Sustainable Internet and ICT for Sustainability (SustainIT), vol. 00, no. , pp. 1-8, 2015, doi:10.1109/SustainIT.2015.7101358
(8) D. Thomas Erl, D. Zaigham Mahmood, D. Ricardo Puttini, “Cloud Computing: Concepts, Technology & Architecture” September 2015
(9) Yun Zhang, Farhan Patwa, Ravi Sandhu, Bo Tang, "Hierarchical Secure Information and Resource Sharing in OpenStack Community Cloud", 2015 IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration (IRI), vol. 00, no. , pp. 419-426, 2015, doi:10.1109/IRI.2015.71
(10) Robayet Nasim, Andreas J. Kassler, "Deploying OpenStack: Virtual Infrastructure or Dedicated Hardware", , vol. 00, no. , pp. 84-89, 2014, doi:10.1109/COMPSACW.2014.18
(11) David Bernstein, "Cloud Foundry Aims to Become the OpenStack of PaaS", IEEE Transaction on Cloud Computing, vol. 1, no. , pp. 57-60, July 2014, doi:10.1109/MCC.2014.32
(12) Juan Angel Lorenzo del Castillo, Kate Mallichan, Yahya Al-Hazmi, "OpenStack Federation in Experimentation Multi-cloud Testbeds", , vol. 02, no. , pp. 51-56, 2013, doi:10.1109/CloudCom.2013.103
(13) Yang Wang, Xiaomin Wang, Jianyong Chen, "On-Demand Security Architecture for Cloud Computing", IEEE Computer, vol. 45, no. , pp. 73-78, July 2012, doi:10.1109/MC.2012.120
(14) V.KRISHNA REDDY1 , Dr. L.S.S.REDDY, "Security Architecture of Cloud Computing",International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology (IJEST), ISSN : 0975-5462 Vol. 3 No. 9 September 2011 pp.7149-7155.
(15) A Beloglazov, J Abawajy, R Buyya - Future generation computer systems, Future Generation Computer Systems, Elsevier, Volume 28, Issue 5, May 2012, Pages 755–768
(16) Ian Foster, Rubén S. Montero, Borja Sotomayor, Ignacio M. Llorente, "Virtual Infrastructure Management in Private and Hybrid Clouds", IEEE Internet Computing, vol. 13, no. , pp. 14-22, September/October 2009, doi:10.1109/MIC.2009.119
(17) Wen-Hwa Liao, Shuo-Chun Su, "A Dynamic VPN Architecture for Private Cloud Computing", 2011 IEEE 4th International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing (UCC 2011), vol. 00, no. , pp. 409-414, 2011, doi:10.1109/UCC.2011.68
(18) Sumit Goyal, "Public vs Private vs Hybrid vs Community - Cloud Computing: A Critical Review", I.J. Computer Network and Information Security, 2014, 3, 20-29.