The Role of Cloud Computing in Learning from a Logistic and Strategic Vision
Keywords:component, Cloud Computing, logistics, strategic, ERP, information systems, business applications, multimedia.
This research focuses on the role of cloud computing from a logistic and strategic vision in organizations. Our research question focuses on understanding the difficulties and limitations that bring the support of steering direction function of information systems in the use of cloud computing in an organization. An exploratory study was conducted with an organization. The results are presented in this article in which we start with an introduction concerning cloud computing. This article includes also an understanding of this effective solution. Meanwhile, our work involves also citing changes of the case study after using cloud computing emphasizing on financial and material gains. In brief, this article discusses one of the most important subjects in the field of management, methodology and management. Especially through the presence of ERP within companies which becomes a compulsory element and not one of the choices.
(1) A. Sirotkin, Kaisa Koskela-Huotari, K. Karppinen, J. Del Ser, B. McCabe, "Differentiation in the Cloud: Methodology for Integrating Customer Values in Experience Design", Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA) 2012 38th EUROMICRO Conference on, pp. 453-459, 2012.
(2) Andreas Papadopoulos, Dimitrios Katsaros, "A-Tree: Distributed Indexing of Multidimensional Data for Cloud Computing Environments", Cloud Computing Technology and Science (CloudCom) 2011 IEEE Third International Conference on, pp. 407-414, 2011.
(3) Ximeng Liu, Robert H. Deng, Kim-Kwang Raymond Choo, Jian Weng, "An Efficient Privacy-Preserving Outsourced Calculation Toolkit With Multiple Keys", Information Forensics and Security IEEE Transactions on, vol. 11, pp. 2401-2414, 2016, ISSN 1556-6013.
(4) Jih-Sheng Chang, Ruay-Shiung Chang, "A performance estimation model for high-performance computing on clouds", Cloud Computing Technology and Science (CloudCom) 2012 IEEE 4th International Conference on, pp. 275-280, 2012.
(5) Chuang Deng, Junyong Liu, Yang Liu, Zhen Yu, "Cloud computing based high-performance platform in enabling scalable services in power system", Natural Computation Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery (ICNC-FSKD) 2016 12th International Conference on, pp. 2200-2203, 2016.
(6) Dinh, H. T., Lee, C., Niyato, D., & Wang, P. “A survey of mobile cloud computing: architecture, applications, and approaches”. Wireless communications and mobile computing, 13(18), 1587-1611, 2013.