Aims and Scope
Transactions on Engineering and Computing Sciences (ISSN 2054-7390) is peer-reviewed open access online journal that provides a medium of the rapid publication of original research papers, review articles, book reviews and short communications covering all areas of machine learning and artificial Intelligence. The journal publishes state-of-the-art research reports and critical evaluations of applications, techniques and algorithms in Engineering Management, Cloud Systems, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems, Mechanical Civil and Chemiical Engineering, Internet of Things, Mathematical Modeling, Robotics Research, Engineering informatics, Computer Science, Computer Hardware/Software, Robotics and application, Embedded Systems, Database Management & Information Retrievals, Geographical Information Systems/ Global Navigation Satellite Systems, Fuzzy Systems, Web and Internet computing, Machine learning, Artificial intelligence, Cognitive science, Software engineering, Database systems, Soft computing, Optimization and modelling and related application areas.
The subject areas include but not limited to;
- Knowledge-based and expert systems
- Computational Intelligence and soft computing
- Databases, Knowledge discovery and data mining
- Pattern recognition and computer vision
- Natural language processing
- AI-based clinical decision making
- Medical knowledge engineering
- Applications areas of Computational intelligence.
- Optimization techniques and Genetic Algorithms
- Electical and Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering Architecture and Desigin
- Chemical Engineering
- Transportation Engineering ad Transport Systems
- Networks and Communication Technologies
- Fuzzy and Hybrid Techniques in Pattern Recognition
- Signal and Image Processing and Analysis
- Brain Computer Interface
- Software Engineering and Formal Methods
This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). and abides by its Code of Conduct and aims to adhere to its Best Practice Guidelines.