Main Article Content
Unlike traditional forms of warfare that cause environmental harm as collateral damage, today vast segments of biota-populations, including humans, are at risk from undeclared global environmental warfare, undertaken through deception and deceit, orchestrated by undisclosed perpetrators for undisclosed purposes. As we reveal here, the purported goal of preventing environmental warfare was the key to developing a means to co-opt sovereign nations into waging covert, highly destructive environmental warfare against their own citizens. The means involved deceiving leaders of sovereign nations into signing onto a deceptively-worded “Trojan horse” international treaty ostensibly to prohibit environmental warfare, but which specifically does not prohibit “peaceful” environmental modification where “environmental modification techniques” refers to any technique for changing – through the deliberate manipulation of natural processes – the dynamics, composition or structure of the Earth, including its biota, lithosphere, hydrosphere and atmosphere, or of outer space.” Moreover, that international treaty mandates contribution and co-operation in unspecified environmental modification, by unspecified entities, without specificity of risks to human and environmental health. Although “environmental modification techniques” are applied and conducted with secrecy and deception, the horrific environmental damage, ascertained by scientific forensic investigations and reviewed here, cannot possibly be considered “peaceful” but instead constitute global environmental warfare. Citizens everywhere must wake up, look up, speak up, and demand an end to this environmental warfare.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors wishing to include figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere are required to obtain permission from the copyright owner(s) for both the print and online format and to include evidence that such permission has been granted when submitting their papers. Any material received without such evidence will be assumed to originate from the authors.
2. Bush, V., Science the Endless Frontier: A Report to the President by Vannevar Bush, Director of the Office of Scientific Research and Development, July 19451945, Washington DC: United States Government Printing Office. 184.
3. Herndon, J.M., Some reflections on science and discovery. Curr. Sci., 2015. 108(11): p. 1967-1968. PDF
4. Regulations—FAR, Subpart 25, General Services Administration Federal Acquisition Policy Division, FAR Secretariat (MVP), Washington, DC.
5. Herndon, J.M., The nickel silicide inner core of the Earth. Proc. R. Soc. Lond, 1979. A368: p. 495-500. PDF
6. Herndon, J.M., Herndon's Earth and the Dark Side of Science2014: Printed by CreareSpace; Available at Amazon.com and through other book sellers. LINK
7. Herndon, J.M., NASA: Politics above Science2018: Printed by CreareSpace; Available at Amazon.com and through other book sellers. LINK
8. Reshetnyak, M.Y., Geodynamo Models. Radiophysics and Quantum Electronics, 2019. 61(8-9): p. 537-544.
9. Yadav, R.K., et al., Approaching a realistic force balance in geodynamo simulations. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2016. 113(43): p. 12065-12070.
10. Herndon, J.M., Inseparability of science history and discovery. Hist. Geo Space Sci., 2010. 1: p. 25-41. PDF
11. Herndon, J.M., New indivisible planetary science paradigm. Curr. Sci., 2013. 105(4): p. 450-460. PDF
12. Herndon, J.M., Terracentric nuclear fission georeactor: background, basis, feasibility, structure, evidence and geophysical implications. Curr. Sci., 2014. 106(4): p. 528-541. PDF
13. Corredoira, M.L. and C.C. Perelman, eds. Against the Tide: A Critical Review by Scientists of How Physics & Astronomy Get Done. 2008, Universal Publishers: Boca Raton, Florida, USA. 265.
14. Herndon, J.M., Scientific misrepresentation and the climate-science cartel. J. Geog. Environ. Earth Sci. Intn., 2018. 18(2): p. 1-13. PDF
15. Herndon, J.M., An open letter to members of AGU, EGU, and IPCC alleging promotion of fake science at the expense of human and environmental health and comments on AGU draft geoengineering position statement. New Concepts in Global Tectonics Journal, 2017. 5(3): p. 413-416. PDF
16. Herndon, J.M., M. Whiteside, and I. Baldwin, The ENMOD treaty and the sanctioned assault on agriculture and human and environmental health. Agrotechnology, 2020. 9(191): p. 1-9. PDF
17. Herndon, J.M., Air pollution, not greenhouse gases: The principal cause of global warming. J. Geog. Environ. Earth Sci. Intn., 2018. 17(2): p. 1-8. PDF
18. Herndon, J.M., Fundamental climate science error: Concomitant harm to humanity and the environment J. Geog. Environ. Earth Sci. Intn., 2018. 18(3): p. 1-12. PDF
19. Herndon, J.M., Role of atmospheric convection in global warming. J. Geog. Environ. Earth Sci. Intn., 2019. 19(4): p. 1-8. PDF
20. Herndon, J.M., World War II holds the key to understanding global warming and the challenge facing science and society. J. Geog. Environ. Earth Sci. Intn., 2019. 23(4): p. 1-13. PDF
21. Herndon, J.M. and M. Whiteside, Further evidence that particulate pollution is the principal cause of global warming: Humanitarian considerations. Journal of Geography, Environment and Earth Science International, 2019. 21(1): p. 1-11. PDF
22. Herndon, J.M. and M. Whiteside, Geophysical consequences of tropospheric particulate heating: Further evidence that anthropogenic global warming is principally caused by particulate pollution. Journal of Geography, Environment and Earth Science International, 2019. 22(4): p. 1-23. PDF