Patterns of Phytoindication Pollution of the Urban Environment the Maximum Width of the Leaves of the Silver Birch
We offer indicators in the form of groups of at least 10 accounting leaves growing during the growing season, selected and marked with a white thread of birch hanging from the prevailing winds. Was previously obtained regularities in the behavior of leaves in the vegetation period from the date of Bud wood to the subsidence of each account sheet. The method of measuring the width of birch leaves in the growing season is proposed. It was found that before reaching the maximum length, width, perimeter and area of leaves with at least 10 measurements per season, the patterns vary along the growing branch of the biotechnical law. Therefore, in the summer of 2018, measurements were carried out in the city of Yoshkar-Ola, starting from July 15 to the maximum width of the sheet, as the most convenient for measuring the parameter of the accounting sheet. It turned out that the maximum width of the sheet depends on the growing conditions of the tree. The aim is to identify the patterns of phytoindication by measuring the width of birch leaves hanging during the growing season near the maximum concentration of sulfur dioxide and carbon, the level of radioactive background at various points near the roads with the greatest pollution. The regularities of the influence of these types of pollution on the average maximum width and vegetation time from may 1, 2018 to the maximum width of the registration sheet are obtained. It turned out that even in an ecologically clean city (10th place in Russia), low concentrations are about 25 times less than MPC, have a strong influence on the growth and development of birch leaves. Initially, with an increase in the concentration of three chemicals at eight points of the urban environment have a beneficial effect on the vegetation of leaves. With further increase in concentration there is a strong inhibition of growth and development of leaves. The proposed method is recommended for school environmental groups.
(2) Kirillov S. N., Polovinkin Y. S. an Integrated geoecological assessment of the territory of the city of Volgograd. Vestn. ]. state University. Ser. 3, Ekon.Ekol. 2011. № 1 (18) 239. Date of access 29.10.2016.
(3) Kochurov B. I. ecodiagnostics and balanced development: proc. manual / B. I. Kochurov. Moscow: Smolensk: Magenta, 2003. 384 p.
(4) Kudryashovа A. I., Regularities in the growth dynamics of tree leaves // Mater. II international scientific and practical conference «Socio-economic development of the territory». Penza: PGAS, 2015. P. 124-133.
(5) Mazurkin P.M., Kudryashovа A. I., Patterns of ontogenesis of tree leaves. Dynamics of growth of the leaves of lime and birch in pure and polluted by automobile exhaust in the urban environment. Germany: LABLAMBERTAcademicPublishing, 2015. 100 з.
(6) Mazurkin P. M., Kudryashovа A. I., Dynamics of the ontogeny of the leaves of the tree. Yoshkar-Ola: PSTU, 2015. 172 p.
(7) Mazurkin P. M., Invariants of the Hilbert Transform for 23-Hilbert Problem,Advances in Sciences and Humanities. Vol. 1, No. 1, 2015, pp. 1-12. doi:10.11648/j.ash.20150101.11.
(8) Mazurkin P. M., Method of identification. International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference, Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM, 2014, 1(6), pp. 427-434. https://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-84946541076&partnerID=40&md5=72a3fcce31b20f2e63e4f23e9a8a40e3
(9) Mazurkin P. M., Wavelet Analysis Statistical Data. Advances in Sciences and Humanities.Vol. 1, No. 2, 2015, pp. 30-44. doi: 10.11648/j.ash.20150102.11.
(10) Maryshev V. Top 10 most common tree species of Yoshkar-Ola. URL: http://www.marpravda.ru/news/gorod/derevya-yoshkar-oly-ot-lipy-do-duba/ (accessed 25.11.2016).
(11) Pat. 2606189 Russian Federation, IPC G 01 D21 / 00(2006.01). Method factor analysis of the ontogeny of the account tree leaves / Mazurkin, P. M., Kudryashova A. I.; applicant and patentable.Mazurkin, P. M. No. 2015112149; Appl. 03.04.2015; publ. 10.01.2017. Bul. No. 1.
(12) The concept of sustainable development. URL: http://green-agency.ru/ponyatie-istoriya-i-sfery-ustojchivogo-razvitiya/. Date of application 28.02.2015).
(13) The cleanest cities of Russia 2018-2019. URL: http://top10a.ru/10-samyx-chistyx-gorodov-rossii-v-2018-godu.html. Date of treatment 08.04.2019.
(14) Takhtajan A.L. Floristic regions of the world.The Regents of the University of California 1986.523 р.
(15) Thitz P. et.al. Production of glandular trichomes responds to water stress and temperature in silver birch (Betulapendula) leaves/ Canadian Journal of Forest Research, 2017, 47(8): 1075-1081, https://doi.org/10.1139/cjfr-2017-0036.
Copyright (c) 2019 Advances in Image and Video Processing
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.