Approaches for the Racial and Ethnic Determination of a Person
The article describes the approaches for the racial and ethnic determination of a person. Ethnic belonging of any person is one of his groups of signs; hence, the need for its study may be due to a variety of reasons, such as the recognition of a person’s face, creating identification card, making up the image of an unknown person, or of a missing person or suspected criminals, and so on.
(1) Барабанщиков В. А., Ананьева К.И. Восприятие фотоизображений лиц людей разной расовой принадлежности // Вестник РУДН, 2009, № 1, c. 7-13.
(5) Звягин В.Н. “Определение расовой принадлежности по костям черепа”, Судебно-медицинский центр МЗ РФ. (http://www.expert-kriminalist.ru/info/pasportametodik/medkrimpasport/ medkrim1/)
(7) Alberto Del Bimbo, Pietro Pala, Stefano Berretti. Distinguishing Facial Features for Ethnicity-Based 3D Face Recognition // ACM Transactions on Intelligent Systems and Technology (TIST), 2012, pp. 1-20.
(8) Хить Г. Л., Долинова Н. А. Расовая дифференциация человечества (Дерматоглифические данные) / Ин-т этнографии им. Н.Н. Миклухо-Маклая.-М.:Наука, 1990, 206 с.
(10) Л.Р. Адылова, “О распознавании лиц”, Интеллектуальные системы, Москва, 2010, том.14, стр. 73-84.
(11) T. H.Kazımov, Sh.J Mahmudova. About a Method of Calculation of Importance Degree of Geometrical Characteristics to Identify a Human Face on the Basis of Photo Portraits // Computer Science and Engineering, 2012, Vol. 2, No. 5, USA, pp. 59-62.
(13) T. H.Kazımov, Sh.J Mahmudova. About A Method of Calculation of Importance Degree of Geometrical Characteristics to Identify a Human Face On The Basis Of Photo Portraits / Proceedings of the 7 th IAPR International Conference on Pattern Recognition in Bioinformatics, November 8-10, 2012, Tokyo, pp. 154-160.
(14) T. H.Kazımov, Sh.J Mahmudova. Increase of indicator values of identification systems quality on the recognition of human face on the basis of photoportraits // Intelligent Control and Automation, 2013, Vol. 4, No. 2, USA, pp. 191-198.
Authors wishing to include figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere are required to obtain permission from the copyright owner(s) for both the print and online format and to include evidence that such permission has been granted when submitting their papers. Any material received without such evidence will be assumed to originate from the authors.
All authors of manuscripts accepted for publication in the journal Transactions on Networks and Communications are required to license the Scholar Publishing to publish the manuscript. Each author should sign one of the following forms, as appropriate:
License to publish; to be used by most authors. This grants the publisher a license of copyright. Download forms (MS Word formats) - (doc)
Publication agreement — Crown copyright; to be used by authors who are public servants in a Commonwealth country, such as Canada, U.K., Australia. Download forms (Adobe or MS Word formats) - (doc)
License to publish — U.S. official; to be used by authors who are officials of the U.S. government. Download forms (Adobe or MS Word formats) – (doc)
The preferred method to submit a completed, signed copyright form is to upload it within the task assigned to you in the Manuscript submission system, after the submission of your manuscript. Alternatively, you can submit it by email email@example.com