Statistical Analysis of the Characteristic Features of Standard Image for Racial and Ethnic Identity of a Person
The paper provides statistical analysis of the characteristic features used to determine racial and ethnic identity of a person basing on the images. Standard characteristic features of the persons of each ethnic group have been set accordingly. Characteristic features of random image have been compared with the characteristic features of standard image to determine belonging of a person to this or that racial and ethnic group. Comparing the characteristic features of the random image with the characteristic features of the standard image of each ethnic group, it is important to define the reliability of the interdependence between them. Note that, characteristic features of standard image were determined basing on the characteristic features of a real human face belonging to each ethnic group. The dependence was defined among the characteristic features of racial and ethnic standards set up according to the images with the characteristic features of a human face. A Fischer criterion was used to determine the dependence.
(1) L.R., Adilova, on face recognition//Intellectual systems, vol. 14. Moscow, 2010, pp. 73-84.
(2) Alberto Del Bimbo, Pietro Pala, Stefano Berretti, Distinguishing Facial Features for Ethnicity-Based 3D Face Recognition // ACM Transactions on Intelligent Systems and Technology (TIST), 2012, pp. 1-20.
(3) Jingu Heo, M., Savvides, Gender and Ethnicity Specific Generic Elastic Models from a Single 2D Image for Novel 2D Pose Face Synthesis and Recognition // IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI), vol. 34, 2012, pp. 2341-2350.
(4) Guangpeng Zhang, Yunhong Wang, Multimodal 2D and 3D Facial Ethnicity Classification // Fifth International Conference on Image and Graphics. China September 20 – 23, 2009.
(5) Satoshi Hosoi, Erina Takikawa, Masato Kawade, Ethnicity Estimation with Facial Images / Sixth IEEE International Conference on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition (FG'04), Seoul, Korea, May 17-19, 2004.
(6) Huaxiong Ding, Liming Chen, Facial ethnicity classification based on boosted local texture and shape descriptions / 2013 10th IEEE International Conference and Workshops on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition (FG). Shanghai, China, April 22- 26, 2013.
(7) T. H., Kazımov, Sh.J., Mahmudova, About creation of system of computer recognition of people by photographs / Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Neural Networks and Artificial Intelligence, May 27-30, 2008, Minsk, pp. 164-167.
(8) T. G., Kyazimov, Sh. Dzh., Mahmudova, The Effectiveness Increase of a System of Automatic Biometrical Identification Based on Photo Portraits // Automatic Control and Computer Sciences, 2011,Vol. 45, No. 2, USA, pp. 106–112.
(9) Sh.J., Mahmudova, Definition of weight coefficient of geometric characteristics used for identification of human face on the basis of photo-portrait / Proceedings of the 6th 2011 International Conference on Computer Sciences and Convergence Information Technology, Nov. 29 – Dec. 1, Jeju Island, Republic of Korea, IEEE Press, 2011, pp. 797-802.
(10) T. H., Kazımov, Sh.J., Mahmudova, About a Method of Calculation of Importance Degree of Geometrical Characteristics to Identify a Human Face on the Basis of Photo Portraits // Computer Science and Engineering, 2012,Vol. 2, No. 5, USA, pp. 59-62.
(11) T. H., Kazımov, Sh.J., Mahmudova, About A Method of Calculation of Importance Degree of Geometrical Characteristics to Identify a Human Face On The Basis Of Photo Portraits / Proceedings of the 7 th IAPR International Conference on Pattern Recognition in Bioinformatics, 2012, November 8-10, Tokyo, pp. 154-160.
(12) T. H., Kazımov, Sh.J., Mahmudova, Increase of indicator values of identification systems quality on the recognition of human face on the basis of photoportraits // Intelligent Control and Automation, 2013,Vol. 4, No. 2, USA, pp. 191-198.