A Strength and Weakness of Regression Analysis and Quartile and IQR Deviation by using Test- Driven Development
Introduction; Background Theory; Proposed System; Discussion And Comparison Of Result; Conclusion
Test-Driven Development (TDD) derives an evolutionary approach which needs unit test cases to be made before implementation of the code. The goal of this paper is to examine product code quality and programmer productivity using test-driven development approach. This paper establishes regression analysis and quartile & inter-quartile range deviation to evaluate the process effect on external code quality and developer productivity. The results of this paper are that if developer productivity is the actual effect, external code quality will be fewer decreased and external code quality is the actual effect if developer productivity will be fewer reduced. Test-Driven Development can produce the clear of code, simple and bug-release. Defect numbers decreased when automated unit tests are written iteration related to test-driven development. If necessary, the code refactoring is acted TDD. This proposed system evaluates regression analysis and quartile & inter-quartile range deviation based on a fixed time-frame.
(1) K. Beck. Test-driven Development: Addison-Wesley, 2003
(2) Shaweta Kumar, Sanjeev bansal, Comparative Study of Test driven Development with Traditional Techniques; International Journal of Soft computing and Engineering (IJSCE); ISSN:2231-2307,Volume-3, Issue-1, (March 2013).
(3) A.N. Seshu Kumar and S. Vasavi ; Effective Unit Testing Framework for Automation of Windows Applications; Aswatha Kumar M.et al.(Eds); Proceedings of ICADC, AISC 174, pp. 813-822. Springerlink .com @ Springer India 2013
(4) Y. Rafique and V. B. Miˇsi´c, The effects of test-driven development on external quality and productivity: A meta-analysis, IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, vol. 39, no. 6, pp. 835–856, 2013.
(5) Causevic, A., Shukla, R., & Punnekkat, S. Industrial study on test driven development: Challenges and experience, 1st International Workshop on Conducting Empirical Studies in Industry (CESI). 2013
(6) Davide Fucci; Burak turhan, A Replicated Experiment on the Effectiveness of Test- First Development; 2013 ACM/IEEE; International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement.
(7) Davide Fucci, Burak Turhan, , Empirical Software Engineering Journal (April On the role of tests in test- driven development: A differentiated and partial replication 2014, Volume 19, Issue 2, pp 277-302)
(8) Tosun A., Dieste O., Fucci D., Vegas S., Turhan B., Erdogmus H., Santos A., Oivo M., Toro K., Jarvinen J., & Juristo N. An Industry Experiment on the Effects of Test-Driven Development on External Quality and Productivity
(9) Fucci, D., Turhan, B., & Oivo, M. The Impact of Process Conformance on the Effects of Test-driven Development, 8th Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement, 2014 ACM/IEEE International Symposium on. Turin, Italy.
(10) H. Munir, K. Wnuk, K. Petersen, and M. Moayyed, An experimental evaluation of test driven development vs. test last development with industry professionals; Proc. 18th Int. Conf. Eval Assess. Software. Eng. - EASE ’14, pp. 1–10, 2014
(11) Fucci, D., Turhan, B., & Oivo, M. On the Effects of Programming and Testing Skills on External Quality and Productivity in a Test-driven Development Context (EASE2015) 19th Evaluation and Assessment in Software Engineering 2015 ACM/IEEE International Conference on., Nanjing, China.
(12) O. Dieste, E. R. Fonseca, G. Raura, and P. Rodríguez, Effective Test-Driven Development: Un Experiment Replicado, Rev. Latinoam. Ing. Softw., vol. 3, no. 3, p. 141, 2015.
(13) Fucci D., Erdogmus H., Turhan B., Oivo M., & Juristo N; A Dissection of Test-Driven Development: Does It Really Matter to Test-First or to Test-Last? IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (2016, in print) – Invited Journal First Paper (ICSE2017) Empirical Software Engineering Journal
(14) Tosun, A., Ahmed, Turhan, B., & Juristo; On the effectiveness of unit tests in test-driven development. Proceedings of the 2018 International Conference on Software and System Process - ICSSP ’18
(15) Tosun A., Dieste O., Fucci D., Vegas S., Turhan B., Erdogmus H., Santos A., Oivo M., Toro K., Jarvinen J., & Juristo N. An Industry Experiment on the Effects of Test-Driven Development on External Quality and Productivity/32
Copyright (c) 2020 Myint Myint Moe Myint Myint Moe
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.