About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Transactions on Networks and Communications is an international peer-reviewed, open access, on-line journal that provides a medium of the rapid publication of original research papers, review articles, book reviews and short communications covering all aspects of networking and data communications ranging from architectures, services, virtualization, privacy, security and management.
The subject areas may include, but are not limited to the following domains:
- ◈ Peer to Peer Networks
- ◈ Ubiquitous computing
- ◈ Mobile Networks
- ◈ Grid Computing
- ◈ Cloud Computing
- ◈ Wireless networks, communications and services
- ◈ Distributed Computing
- ◈ Heterogeneous Networks
- ◈ Trust / Security / Privacy for Networks
- ◈ Software architectures and data managements for network services
- ◈ Load balancing, Resource allocation and interference management in networks
- ◈ Service and knowledge discovery, matching and composition mechanisms
- ◈ Social networking solutions for pervasive and mobile environments
- ◈ Context- and location-aware middleware
- ◈ Virtualization of architectues and services
- ◈ Internet of Services / Things
- ◈ e-Business / e-Commerce / e-Governance
All the articles in SSE journals remain copyrighted with the authors.Under the terms of the license agreement, the authors retain the following rights:
- To post a copy of their submitted manuscript (pre-print) on their own Web site, an institutional repository, or their funding body’s designated archive (no embargo period).
- To post a copy of their accepted manuscript (post-print) on their own Web site, an institutional repository, or their funding body’s designated archive (no embargo period). Authors who archive or self-archive accepted articles are asked to provide a hyperlink from the manuscript to the Journal’s Web site.
- Authors, and any academic institution where they work at the time, may reproduce their manuscript for the purpose of course teaching.
- Authors may reuse all or part of their manuscript in other works created by them for non-commercial purposes, provided the original publication in an SSE journal is acknowledged through a note or citation.
These authors’ rights ensure that SSE journals are compliant with open access policies of research funding agencies, including the US National Institutes of Health, the Welcome Trust, the UK Medical Research Council, Canadian Institutes of Health Research, the Institut national de la santé et de la recherche médicale in France, and others.
More about this journal