Web Browser Based Data Visualization Scheme for XBee Wireless Sensor Network
(1) Minoli D, Sohraby K, Occhiogrosso, B. IoT considerations, requirements, and architectures for smart buildings—Energy optimization and next-generation building management systems. IEEE Internet of Things, 2017, 4(1): 269-283.
(2) Zanella A, Bui N, Castellani A, Vangelista L, Zorzi M. Internet of Things for smart cities. IEEE Internet of Things, 2014, pp. 22-32.
(3) Mitton N, Papavassiliou S, Puliafito A, Trived K S. Combining cloud and sensors in a smart city environment. EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, 2012, p. 247.
(4) Ghayvat H, Mukhopadhyay S, Gui X, Suryadevara N. WSN- and IOT-based smart homes and their extension to smart buildings. Sensors, 15(5): 10350–10379.
(5) Jang W S, Healy W M, Skibniewski M J. Wireless sensor networks as a part of a web-based building environmental monitoring system. Automation in Construction, 2008, 17(6):729-736.
(6) Liu X, Chen H, Wang M, Chen S. An XBee-Pro Based Energy Monitoring System. Brisbane, Australasian Telecommunication Networks and Applications Conference (ATNAC), 2012, pp. 1-6.
(7) Othman S B, Trad A, Youssef H. Security architecture for at-home medical care using wireless sensor network.. International Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC), 2014, pp. 304-309.
(8) Davcev D, Mitreski K, Trajkovic S, Nikolovski V, and Koteli N. IoT agriculture system based on LoRaWAN. 14th IEEE International Workshop on Factory Communication Systems (WFCS). 2018.
(9) Shamas N. Why data visualization is important. TechChange, May 19, 2015. https://www.techchange.org/2015/05/19/data-visualization-analysis-international-development/.
(10) Link A. Why create visualizations of your data? Data Visualization, 2017. https://dash.umn.edu/data-visualization/.
(11) Levis P, Lee N, Welsh M, Culler D. TOSSIM: accurate and scalable simulation of entire TinyOS applications. In Proc. the 1st International Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems, 2003, pp. 126-137.
(12) Buschmann C, Pfisterer D, Fischer S, Fekete S P, Kroller A. SpyGlass: a wireless sensor network visualizer. ACM SIGBED Review, 2005, 2(1): 1-6.
(13) Tuton M. MOTE VIEW: A sensor network monigoring and management tool. Second IEEE Workshop on Embedded Networked Sensors (EmNetS-II), 2005, pp. 11-18.
(14) Leonov A. MeshNetics demonstrated integration of wireless sensor data with SCADA system at ZigBee open house. CISION - PRWeb, June 2006. https://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/06/prweb403245.htm.
(15) Pinto J, Sousa A, Goncalves G M, Lebres P, Sousa J. MonSense-application for deployment, monitoring and control of wireless sensor networks. ACM Real Wireless Sensor Network Conference, 2006.
(16) Shu L, Wu C, Zhang Y, Chen J, Wang L, Hauswirth M. NetTopo: Beyond Simulator and Visualizer for Wireless Sensor Networks. IEEE Second International Conference on Future Generation Communication and Networking, 2008, pp. 17-20.
(17) Castillo J A, Ortiz A M, Lopez V, Olivares T, Orozco-Barbosa L. WiseObserver: a real experience with wireless sensor networks. In Proc. the 3nd ACM workshop on Performance Monitoring and Measurement of Heterogeneous Wireless and Wired Networks, 2008, pp. 23-26.
(18) Jurdak R, Ruzzelli A G, Barbirato A, Boivineau S. Octopus: monitoring, visualization, and control of sensor networks. Wireless Communications & Mobile Computing, 2011, 11: 1073-1091.
(19) Surge Network Viewer. By Crossbow Technology, Inc. http://www.hoskin.qc.ca/uploadpdf/ Instrumentation/divers/CrossBow/divers_Surge%20Network%20Viewer_4271286a0135f.pdf.
(20) Parbat B, Dwivedi A K, Vyas O.P. Data visualization tools for WSNs: A glimpse. International Journal of Computer Applications, 2010, 2(1): 14-20.
(21) dAuriol B J, Lee S, Lee Y. K. Visualizations of Wireless Sensor Network Data. In Handbook of Research on Developments and Trends in Wireless Sensor Networks: From Principle to Practice. Hershey : IGI Global, 2010, Chapter 16, pp. 353-370.
(22) ElHakim R, ElHelw M. Interactive 3D visualization for wireless sensor networks. 6-8, June 2010, The Visual Computer, 2010, Vol. 26, Issue 6-8, pp. 1071-1077.
(23) Ravichandranb S, Chandrasekarb R K, Uluagac A S, Beyah R. A simple visualization and programming framework for wireless sensor networks: PROVIZ. Ad Hoc Networks, 2016, 53: 1-16.
(24) Moffitt C. Overview of Python visualization tools. Practical Business Python, 2015. http://pbpython.com/visualization-tools-1.html.
(25) Moffit C, Choosing a Python visualization tool. Practical Business Python, 2018. http://pbpython.com/python-vis-flowchart.html.
(26) Moffitt, C. Creating interactive visualizations with Plotly's Dash framework. Practical Business Python, 2017. http://pbpython.com/plotly-dash-intro.html.
(27) Kinsley H. Introduction to data visualization applications with Dash and Python. Pythonprogramming.net, 2018. https://pythonprogramming.net/data-visualization-application-dash-python-tutorial-introduction/.
(28) Faludi R. Building Wireless Sensor Networks: with ZigBee, XBee, Arduino, and Processing. O'Reilly Media, 2010.
(29) Wei X, Geng L, Zhang X. An open source data visualization system for wireless sensor network. Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology, 2017,5(2): 10-17.
(30) Parmer C. Introduction to DASH. Build beautiful web-based interfaces in Python. 2016. https://dash.plot.ly/introduction.
Copyright (c) 2018 Transactions on Networks and Communications
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.