Multiplexing and De multiplexing using Visual Basic Program
Keywords:Multiplexer technique, DeMultiplexer technique, Visual Basic language.
AbstractThe strategy of the global telecommunications companies always provide the best services to users is the high speed in the transfer of reliable data and a large amount of data (calls) with the least effort and cost. This study focuses on the use of simulations for the implementation of Multiplexing technique and DE Multiplexing technique through programming using Visual Basic language. The simulation helps to give an easy and clear idea of how Multiplexing technique and DE Multiplexing technique work. The system was created and implemented using the Visual Basic 8.0.
(1) F. O. Moore and E. Osayamwen, "Multiplexing in Networking" Course: MIS7004-2 2017.
(2) R. J. Tocci, and N. S. Widmer, and G. L. Moss , “Digital Systems Principles and Applications”, New Jersey, Pocket Books, 2007.
(3) M. RAFIQUZZAMAN, “Fundamentals of Digital Logic and Microcomputer Design”, United States of America, Pocket Books, 2005.
(4) M. M. Bruno, and S. Kumar V, "Performance Analysis of OTDM using PON in Direct and External Modulation" IJSR, Vol. 4, Issue 2, February 2015,pp.402-406.
(5) L. Pasotti, and M. Quattrocelli, and D. Galli, and M. G. De Angelis, and P. Magni, "Multiplexing and demultiplexing logic functions for computing signal processing tasks in synthetic biology" 2013.
(6) J. Ruela, "Communication Networks", MAP-TELE 2011/12.
(7) G. Haggrad, and W. Hutchison and Ch. Shibata "Introduction: Visual Basic 6.0" bookboon.com 2013.
(8) D. I. Schneider,“An Introduction to Programming Using Visual Basic 6.0, Fourth Edition”, New Jersey 07458.
(9) P. N. Kumar, and A. Sangeetha, and G. Srikanth, "analysis of Optical time division multiplexing using packet interleaving scheme"International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Vol 3, Issue 4, April 2013,pp.1-5.
(10) A. Mishra, and P. Mishra, "Optical Communication with Time Division Multiplexing (OTDM) and Hybrid WDM/OTDM PON", International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Vol 3 Issue 12, December 2014, pp.1681-1684.
(11) M. M. Bruno, and S. Kumar V, "Simulation and Performance Evaluation of OTDM in Optical Communication System" IJERT, Vol. 4 Issue 01,January-2015, pp.489 – 493.