The Theory Graph Modeling and Programming Paradigm Systems FROM Modules TO the Application Areas
AbstractThe mathematical basics of graph modeling and paradigm programming of applied systems (AS) are presented. The vertices of graph are been the functional elements of the systems and the arcs define the connections between them. The graph is represented by an adjacency and reach ability matrix. A number of graph of program structures and their representation by mathematical operations (unions, connections, differences, etc.) are shown. Given the characteristics of graph structures, complexes, units, and systems created from the modules of the graph. The method of modelling the system on the graph of modules, which describe in the programming languages – LP (Algol-60, Fortran, Cobol, PL/1, Smalltalk, etc.) and the advanced operations of association (assembling, make, weaver, config etc.). The standard of configuration (2012) Assembly of heterogeneous software elements in AS of different fields of knowledge is made. A brief description of modern and future programming paradigms for formal theoretical creation of systems from intelligent and cloud service elements of the Internet is given.. There is a new direction of nanotechnology in the near future.
(2) Lavrishcheva E. M. , Grishchenko V. N. Assembly programming. –K.: Of Sciences. Dumka.1991.-136p.
(3) Lavrishcheva E. M. , Grishchenko V. N. Assembly programming Basics of software industry products'. K.:
(4) Glushkov V. M., Stogniy A. A., Lavrishcheva E. M. and others. System of automation of production of
programs (The APROPOS) .-Kiev, 1976.-134p.
(5) Lipaev V. V., Posin B. A. ,Shtrik A. A. the Technology of Assembly programming.-M.: 1992.-284 p. 6.
(6) Rimsky G. V. Structure and functioning of the modular automation system programmings.- Artificial intelligence: application in chemistry.-1987.-№5.-p. 36-44.
(7) Rimsky G. V. Structure and functioning of the modular automation system programmings.- Artificial
intelligence: application in chemistry.-1987.-№5.-p. 36-44.
(8) Halstead M. H. the beginnings of a science about the programs.- Perevod. with ang. –M.: Finance and statistics.- 1981.-201p.
(9) Horn, E., Winkler, F., Design of modular structures.– Computer technology of the socialist countries.- 1987.- Issue .21.-p. 64-72.
(10) Koval G. I., Korotun T. M., Lavrishcheva E. M. On one approach to solving the problem of intermodule and technological interface// All. the collection of the
Academy of Sciences and Min.University of the USSR.-1987.
(11) Agafonov V. N. Program specification: conceptual tools and their organization.- Novosibirsk.- Science, 1987.-380p.
(12) Kotov V. E., Introduction to the theory of program schemes, Novosibirsk, 1978.
(13) Nepeyvoda N. N. Program logic.- Programming, 1979, № 1, p. 15-25;
(14) Evstigneev A. N. Graph theory in programming, Moscow, Nauka.- 1985. -351p.
(15) Ershov, A. P., introduction to the theory of programming .-Moscow.-1977.- 287p.
(16) Lavrishcheva E. M. the Theory of object-component modeling of software systems. Preprint the Russian Academy of Sciences, No. 29, 2016 - M: 48 p. ISBN 078-
(17) Lavrischeva E. M. Ryzhov A. G. Application the theory of General data types of ISO/IEC 11404 GDT standard in relation to Big Data.- The conference “Actual problems in science and ways their development”, 27 December 2016, http://euroasia-science.ru.- p. 99-110.
(18) Lavrischeva E. M., Mytulyn V. S., Kozin S. V., Ryzhov A. G. creation of the application and information systems from ready-made Internet resources. The proceedings of ISP RAS.-M.: Volume 30. Issue.1 .p.27- 40.
(19) Lavrischeva E. M. , A. G. Ryzhov. Approach to modeling systems and sites from ready-made resources.- .XX All-Russian conference , September 17-22, 2018. Novorossiysk.-IPM im. M. V. Keldysh.- Report presentation. Publication in the collection.-p. 321-345.
(20) I. B. Burdonov, A. S. Kosachev, V. V. Kulyamin correspondence Theory for systems with locks and destructions.-Moscow, 2008.- 411p.
(21) Lavrischeva E. M. Software Engineering of computer systems. Paradigms, technologies, CASE- means – Sciences. Dumka.- 2014.-284p.
Bruno Courcelle, Joost Engelfriet Graph structure and monadic second-order logic. A language-theoretical approach ( hal id: hal-oo646514) and Theory graph (wikipedia.ru, Foxford.ru).
(23) Lavrischeva E. M., Pakulin N.V., Ryjov A.G., Zelenov S. V. Analysis of methods of assessment reliability of equipment and systems. Practice of application of methods of reliability.-Scientific- practical conference - OS DAY, Moscow, 17-18th 2018. The proceedings of ISP RAS, том5 DOI:
10.15514/ISPRAS-2018-30(3), 2018.- .(http://0x1.tv/20180517F).
(24) Ekaterina M.Lavrischeva. Assemblling Paradigms of Programming in Software Engineering.- 2016, 9, - p.296-317, http://www.scrip.org/journal/jsea, http://dx.do.org/10.4236/jsea.96021
(25) E. M. Lavrischeva.The Scientific basis of software engineering.- International Journal of Applied And Natural Sciences (IJANS) ISSN(P): 2319-4014; ISSN(E): 2319-4022 Vol. 7, Issue 5, Aug Sep. 2018; p. 15-32.
(26) Gorodnyaya L. V. Рrogramming Paradigms. Analysis of the state and prospects.-SORAN, 2018.-282р.
(27) Ekaterina Lavrischeva, Andrey Stenyashin, Andrii Kolesnyk. “Object-Component Development of Application and Systems. Theory and Practice”. Journal of Software Engineering and Applications, 2014, http://www.scirp.org/journal/jsea.
(28) Lavrischeva Ekaterina. “Ontological Approach to the Formal Specification of the Standard Life Cycle”,“Science and Information Conference-2015", Jule 28-30, London, UK, www.conference.thesai.org.- p.965-972.
(29) Lavrishcheva E.M. Petrov I.B. Ways of Development of Computer Technologies to Perspective Nano.- Future Technologies Conference (FTC), 29-30 November 2017| Vancouver, Canada-p.540-549.
(30) Lavrischeva E.M.. Development of the theory programs and systems in the USSR. History and modern theory .- Sorucom-2017, IEEE Springer-2017. Р.31-47.
Copyright (c) 2019 Transactions on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.