Correlation between Different Erythrocytes Sedimentation Rates and Bioimpedances Surface Acoustic Wave
Keywords:Bioimpendance, Erythrocytes Sedimentation Rate, RBCs, Surface acoustic wave
RBCs with their shapes, volumes and concentrations are very important indicators for the normal and abnormal healthy body. Plasma had electrical characteristics different from the red blood cells. Consequently, the impedance of the plasma- RBCs is proportional to the number or the volume of the RBCs with the plasma. This paper had presented new proposed method for classification of the RBCs by using surface acoustic wave and the bioimpedance so it can be called bioimpedance surface acoustic wave.
(1) M. O. Grimnes S., “Bioimpedance and bioelectricity basic”, Academic Press, New York, 2000.
(2) Koji Asami and Takeshi Yonezawa., " Dielectric Behavior of Wild-Type Yeast and Vacuole-Deficient Mutant Over a Frequency Range of 10 kHz to 10 GHz", Biophysical Journal Volume 71 October 1996.
(3) 1rjan G. Martinsen, Sverre Grimnes, and Herman P. Schwan, " Interface Phenomena And Dielectric Properties Of Biological Tissue" Encyclopedia of Surface and Colloid Science, 2002.
(4) Rangadhar Pradhan, Analava Mitra, Soumen Das "Impedimetric characterization of human blood using three-electrode based ECIS devices", J Electr Bioimp, vol. 3, 2012.
(5) Quazi D. Hossain1 and Sagar K. Dhar1,"Characterization of Physiological Glucose Concentration Using Electrical Impedance Spectroscopy", IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Vol. 10, Issue 1, No 1, January 2013.
(6) Aleksey Ni, Taqi Ahmad Cheema, and Cheol Woo Park," Numerical Study of RBC Motion and Deformation through Microcapillary in Alcohol Plasma Solution", Open Journal of Fluid Dynamics, Vol.5, 2015.
(7) Godfrey S. Bbosa1, David B. Kyegombe, William W. Anokbonggo, Aloysius Lubega, Apollo Mugisha, and Jasper Ogwal-Okeng." Effect of chronic alcohol consumption on the red blood cell count and RBC indices
in the HIV infected patients on d4T/3TC/NVP drug regimen in Uganda", International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology | | Vol 2 Issue 5. September-October 2013.
(8) Jaime Punter-Villagrasa, Joan Cid, Cristina Páez-Avilés , Ivón Rodríguez-Villarreal, Esteve Juanola-Feliu, Jordi Colomer-Farrarons and Pere L. Miribel-Català," An Instantaneous Low-Cost Point-of-Care Anemia Detection Device", Sensors Vol 15, 2015.
(9) Mohamed. A. A. EL-Dosoky." Electrical characteristics of RBCs at different blood diseases", accepted for publication in clinical Engineering journal, schedule for publication in vol 40, Issue 40, October/December 2015.
(10) V. Raicu a, T. Saibara b, H. Enzan c, A. Irimajiri., "Dielectric properties of rat liver in vivo: analysis by algorithm hepatocytes in the tissue architecture", Bioelectrochemistry and Bioenergetics Vol 47,1998..
(11) Shaimaa. Tarek. El Zarie, and Mohamed. A. A. EL-Dosoky," Diagnosis of Blood Diseases Using Shear Horizontal Surface Acoustic Waves", 30th NATIONAL RADIO SCIENCE CONFERENCE (NRSC 2013), National Telecommunication Institute, Egypt, April 16‐18, 2013.
(12) Mohamed. A. A. EI-Dosoky, "Simulation of the Interaction between Liquids and the Shear Horizontal Surface Acoustic Wave (SH-SA W)", 26th National Radio Science Conference (NRSC), Cairo, Egypt, 2009.
(13) Rovshan M Ismailov, Nikolai A Shevchuk and Higmat Khusanov," Mathematical model describing erythrocyte sedimentation rate. Implications for blood viscosity changes in traumatic shock and crush syndrome", BioMedical Engineering OnLine.vol 4:24, 2005
(14) Godfrey S. Bbosa1, David B. Kyegombe, William W. Anokbonggo, Aloysius Lubega, Apollo Mugisha, and Jasper Ogwal-Okeng." Effect of chronic alcohol consumption on the red blood cell count and RBC indices in the HIV infected patients on d4T/3TC/NVP drug regimen in Uganda",International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. Vol 2 .Issue 5, September-October 2013.