The Influence of Income, Social Capital, and Participation in Farmer Group on the Sustainability of Vegetable Farmers Business in Selo Village Selo Sub-district Boyolali Regency
This study aimed to explain how much income and social capital influenced the sustainability of vegetable farmer businesses in Selo Village, Selo District, Boyolali Regency. This study used quantitative research with survey methods. The population in this study was 584, thus the samples that taken were 123 respondents with 8% error rate. The researchers got the sources of data from the results of questionnaires which were distributed to vegetable farmers in Selo village and supported by data from the Selo village. Questionnaires used as data collection techniques and multiple linear regression analysis used as data analysis techniques in this study. The results of this study showed that there is an influence of income and social capital on business continuity. It was known that the significance value of the income variable (X1) was 0,000 and social capital (X2) was 0,000. It can be concluded that income variables (X1) and social capital (X2) significantly influenced the business continuity variable (Y) because the significance value is smaller than 0.05. The value of R2 or R Square is 0.225, this indicated that the contribution of the influence of X1 and X2 on Y is 22.5% while the remaining 77.5% is the contribution of other variables which were not examined.
. Fukuyama, Francis. (1995). Trust: The Social Virtues and the Creation of Prosperity. New York: The Free Press.
. Handayani, Niken. (2007). Modal Sosial dan Keberlangsungan Usaha (Studi Deskriptif Kualitatif tentang Keterkaitan Hubungan Modal Sosial dengan Keberlangsungan usaha Pengusaha Batik di Kampung Kauman, Kelurahan Kauman, Kecamatan Pasar Kliwon, Surakarta). Surakarta: Universitas Sebelas Maret.
. Hanifan, L.J. (1916). The Rural School Community Center. The Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, 67: p. 130-138
. Slamet, Yulius. (2011). Modal Sosial dan Kemiskinan. Surakarta: UNS Press.
. Soekanto, Soejono. (2012). Sosiologi Suatu Pengantar. Jakarta: PT. RajaGrafindo Persada.
Authors wishing to include figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere are required to obtain permission from the copyright owner(s) for both the print and online format and to include evidence that such permission has been granted when submitting their papers. Any material received without such evidence will be assumed to originate from the authors.
All authors of manuscripts accepted for publication in the journal Transactions on Networks and Communications are required to license the Scholar Publishing to publish the manuscript. Each author should sign one of the following forms, as appropriate:
License to publish; to be used by most authors. This grants the publisher a license of copyright. Download forms (MS Word formats) - (doc)
Publication agreement — Crown copyright; to be used by authors who are public servants in a Commonwealth country, such as Canada, U.K., Australia. Download forms (Adobe or MS Word formats) - (doc)
License to publish — U.S. official; to be used by authors who are officials of the U.S. government. Download forms (Adobe or MS Word formats) – (doc)
The preferred method to submit a completed, signed copyright form is to upload it within the task assigned to you in the Manuscript submission system, after the submission of your manuscript. Alternatively, you can submit it by email firstname.lastname@example.org