Main Article Content
Authors wishing to include figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere are required to obtain permission from the copyright owner(s) for both the print and online format and to include evidence that such permission has been granted when submitting their papers. Any material received without such evidence will be assumed to originate from the authors.
2. Beck, Thorsten, Webb, Ian. Economic, Demographic, and Institutional Determinants of Life Insurance Consumption across Countries [J]. World Bank Economic Review, 2003, 17(1):51-88.
3. Bils M, Klenow P J. Does Schooling Cause Growth? [J]. American Economic Review, 2000, 90(5):1160-1183.
4. Caixia Kang, Hong Wang, 2010, The Impacts of Population Aging on Basic Medical Insurance System, CO-Operative Economy & Science, 19, 106-107.
5. Chong Zhang. The impacts of demographic structure on life insurance market[J].Insurance Studies, 2013, (04): 63-70.
6. Frank D. Lewis. Dependents and the Demand for Life Insurance [J]. American Economic Review, 1989, 79(3):452-467.
7. Haiya Liao, Jie You. Insurance development under the transformation of demographic structure in China [J]. Insurance Studies ,2012,(03):24-32.
8. Hongbing Hu, Jinlong Guo. The relationship between insurance market and economy growth：Empirical analysis based on Bootstrap simulation technic [J]. Macroeconomics ,2010,(02):41-46+65.
9. Hongbo Jia, Guozhu Li, 2006, The Challenge of Population Aging to the Urban Basic Medical Insurance, Chinese Medical Ethics, 19, 5, 77-78.
10. Hongwei Xiao, 2012, Research on Impacts of China’s Social Development to Basic Medical Insurance, Insurance Studies, 12, 101-115.
11. Hong Wu, Guiqin Zhao. Insurance, financial coordination and economic growth: Based on provincial panel data [J].Economic Science,2010,(03):61-72.
12. Jing Zhnag. Empirical analysis of the impacts of economy growth on insurance [J].Statistics and Desicion,2013,(14):133-135.
13. Jinlong Guo, Hao Zhang. Demographic determinants of the insurance market development in China [J]. Chinese Journal of Population Science,2005,(01):76-82+98.
14. Kim D. The determinants of life insurance growth in developing countries, with particular reference to the Republic of Korea. U.M.I. 1988.
15. Kok Sook Ching. Causal Relation between Life Insurance Funds and Economic Growth: Evidence from Malaysia[J]. Asean Economic Bulletin, 2010, 27(2):185-199.
16. La Porte R, Lopez-de-Silanes F, Schleifer A, et al. Legal Determinants of External Finance [J]. The Journal of Finance, 1997, 52: 1131-1150.
17. Lianzeng Zhang, Ying Shang. The impacts of population aging on life insurance market: Based on provincial panel data [J]. Insurance Studies, 2011,(01):46-53.
18. Outreville J F. The economic significance of insurance markets in developing countries [J]. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 1990: 487-498.