Novel Multifunction Filter using Current Feedback Amplifier
Keywords:Active Filter, Current Feedback, Operational Amplifier, Voltage-Mode
One configuration for realizing voltage- mode multifunction filters using current feedback amplifiers (CFOA) is presented. The proposed voltage -mode circuit exhibit simultaneously low pass and band pass filters. The proposed circuits offer the following features: No requirements for component matching conditions; low active and passive sensitivities; employing only grounded capacitors and the ability to obtain multifunction filters from the same circuit configuration.
(2) A.M.Soliman,”Applications of the Current Feedback amplifiers, “Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, Vol.11, No.3, 1996, pp.265-302.
(3) N.Nikoloudis and C.Psychalinos,’Multiple Input Single Output Universal Biquad Filter with Current Feedback Operational Amplifiers, “Circuits, Systems and Signal Processing, Vol.29, No.6, 2010, pp.1167-1180.
(4) A.M.Soliman,”A New Filter Configuration Using Current Feedback Op-Amp, “Microelectronics Journal, Vol.29, No.7, 1998, pp.409-419.
(5) S.I.Liu,”High Input Impedance Filters with Low Component Spread Using Current-Feedback Amplifiers, ‘Electronics Letters, Vol.31, No.13, 1995, pp. 1042-1043.
(6) A. A. Emira and E. Sanchez-Sinencio, “A pseudo differential complex filter for bluetooth with frequency tuning,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 50, no. 10, pp. 742–754, 2003.
(7) B. Guthrie, J. Hughes, T. Sayers, and A. Spencer, “A CMOS gyrator low-IF filter for a dual-mode Bluetooth/ZigBee transceiver,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 40, no. 9, pp. 1872–1878, 2005.
(8) J. Mahattanakul and P. Khumsat, “Structure of complex elliptic Gm-C filters suitable for fully differential implementation,” IET Circuits, Devices and Systems, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 275–282, 2007.
(9) C. Laoudias and C. Psychalinos, “Low-voltage bluetooth/ZigBee complex filter using current mirrors,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems: Nano-Bio Circuit Fabrics and Systems (ISCAS '10), pp. 1268–1271, Paris, France, June 2010
(10) C. Laoudias and C. Psychalinos, “1.5 V complex filters using current mirrors,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 59, pp. 575–579, 2011.
(11) X. Zhang, X. Ni, M. Iwahashi, and N. Kambayashi, “Realization of universal active complex filter using CCIIs and CFCCIIs,” Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 129–137, 1