Today, RSA algorithm is one of the encryption algorithm that is used widely. However, with the advances in computer power it is becoming susceptible to be cracked. It is become a necessity to develop a new algorithm that can withstand future processing capacity. Zaabi RSA (ZRSA) is a new algorithm that is designed to remedy RSA weaknesses.
(1) Delfs, H. &. K. H., 2007. Introduction to cryptography: principles and applications. Canada: Springer. .
(2) Ferguson, N. & Schneier, B., 2003. Introduction to cryptography: principles and applications. NY: Wiley.
(3) Diffie, W. & Hellman, M., 1976. New Directions in Cryptography. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INFORMATION THEORY, VOL. IT-22(6), pp. 644-654.
(4) Li, Y., Z, Y. & Nui, W., 2010. A Method of Privacy Preserving in Mobile
Wireless Environments. s.l., 7th International Conference on In Ubiquitous Intelligence & Computing and 7th International Conference on Autonomic & Trusted Computing (UIC/ATC), IEEE.
(5) Ferguson, N. & Schneier, B., 2003. Introduction to cryptography: principles and applications. NY: Wiley.
(6) Patidar, R. a. B. R., 2013. Modified RSA Cryptosystem Based on Offline Storage and Prime Number. 2013 IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research.
(7) Al-Hamami, A. H. &. A. I. A., 2012. Enhanced Method for RSA Cryptosystem Algorithm. 2012 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science Applications and Technologies, pp. 402-408.
Copyright (c) 2017 Transactions on Networks and Communications
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.