New Cloud Economy For Resolving A Problem Cloud Computing Adoption
Keywords:Cloud computing, Private cloud, Public cloud Information resources, Information security, OpenStack
Cloud computing , IT still called to order, it is a model that allows access to information resources on demand, we can consider it as a unique Technology to satisfy needs and respond to customer demands by guaranteeing an efficient quality of serviceIT management.
This paper gives an analysis of cloud computing along its components, also the internal and external institutional factors that influence the adoption of cloud computing in the majority of enterprises.
It aims to be innovative by answering these questions of allocation and availability of network services in an intra-datacenter environment by implementing solutions based on new technologies that is OpenStack.
The research problem addressed in this paper is the proposal of a new architecture and optimized algorithms of continuity and availability of the service. These will help identify the deployment of existing vulnerabilities. On the other hand, offer a very high level of availability, security and quality of service.
(1) Haifeng Li, Huachun Zhou, Hongke Zhang, Bohao Feng, "EmuStack: An OpenStack-Based DTN Network Emulation Platform", 2016 International Conference on Networking and Network Applications (NaNA), vol. 00, no. , pp. 387-392, 2016, doi:10.1109/NaNA.2016.24
(2) Dinkar Sitaram, Sudheendra Harwalkar, K.V. Suchith Kumar, "Standards Based Integration of Intercloud for Federation with OpenStack", 2016 IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing in Emerging Markets (CCEM), vol. 00, no. , pp. 113-118, 2016, doi:10.1109/CCEM.2016.028
(3) Pooya Musavi, Bram Adams, Foutse Khomh, "Experience Report: An Empirical Study of API Failures in OpenStack Cloud Environments", 2016 IEEE 27th International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering (ISSRE), vol. 00, no. , pp. 424-434, 2016, doi:10.1109/ISSRE.2016.42
(4) M. Abhishek Sharma, Monica O. Joshi, "Openstack Ceilometer Data Analytics & Predictions", 2016 IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing in Emerging Markets (CCEM), vol. 00, no. , pp. 182-183, 2016, doi:10.1109/CCEM.2016.045
(5) Ali Babar, Ben Ramsey, "Tutorial: Building Secure and Scalable Private Cloud Infrastructure with Open Stack", 2015 IEEE 19th International Enterprise Distributed Object Computing Workshop (EDOCW), vol. 00, no. , pp. 166, 2015, doi:10.1109/EDOCW.2015.23
(6) Dario Bruneo, Francesco Longo, Giovanni Merlino, Nicola Peditto, Carmelo Romeo, Fabio Verboso, Antonio Puliafito, "A Modular Approach to Collaborative Development in an OpenStack Testbed", 2015 IEEE Fourth Symposium on Network Cloud
Computing and Applications, vol. 00, no. , pp. 7-14, 2015,
(7) Vojtech Cima, Bruno Grazioli, SeÃ¡n Murphy, Thomas Michael Bohnert, "Adding energy efficiency to Openstack", 2015 Sustainable Internet and ICT for Sustainability (SustainIT), vol. 00, no. , pp. 1-8, 2015, doi:10.1109/SustainIT.2015.7101358.
(8) D. Thomas Erl, D. Zaigham Mahmood, D. Ricardo Puttini, “Cloud Computing: Concepts, Technology & Architecture” September 2015.
(9) Yun Zhang, Farhan Patwa, Ravi Sandhu, Bo Tang, "Hierarchical Secure Information and Resource Sharing in OpenStack Community Cloud", 2015 IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration (IRI), vol. 00, no. , pp. 419-426, 2015, doi:10.1109/IRI.2015.71.
(10) Robayet Nasim, Andreas J. Kassler, "Deploying OpenStack: Virtual Infrastructure or Dedicated Hardware", , vol. 00, no. , pp. 84-89, 2014, doi:10.1109/COMPSACW.2014.18.
(11) David Bernstein, "Cloud Foundry Aims to Become the OpenStack of PaaS", IEEE Transaction on Cloud Computing, vol. 1, no. , pp. 57-60, July 2014, doi:10.1109/MCC.2014.32.
(12) Juan Angel Lorenzo del Castillo, Kate Mallichan, Yahya Al-Hazmi, "OpenStack Federation in Experimentation Multi-cloud Testbeds", , vol. 02, no. , pp. 51-56, 2013, doi:10.1109/CloudCom.2013.103.
(13) Yang Wang, Xiaomin Wang, Jianyong Chen, "On-Demand Security Architecture for Cloud Computing", IEEE Computer, vol. 45, no. , pp. 73-78, July 2012, doi:10.1109/MC.2012.120.
(14) V.KRISHNA REDDY1 , Dr. L.S.S.REDDY, "Security Architecture of Cloud Computing",International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology (IJEST), ISSN : 0975-5462 Vol. 3 No. 9 September 2011 pp.7149-7155.
(15) A Beloglazov, J Abawajy, R Buyya - Future generation computer systems, Future Generation Computer Systems, Elsevier, Volume 28, Issue 5, May 2012, Pages 755–768.
(16) Ian Foster, Rubén S. Montero, Borja Sotomayor, Ignacio M. Llorente, "Virtual Infrastructure Management in Private and Hybrid Clouds", IEEE Internet Computing, vol. 13, no. , pp. 14-22, September/October 2009, doi:10.1109/MIC.2009.119.
(17) Wen-Hwa Liao, Shuo-Chun Su, "A Dynamic VPN Architecture for Private Cloud Computing", 2011 IEEE 4th International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing (UCC 2011), vol. 00, no. , pp. 409-414, 2011,
(18) Sumit Goyal, "Public vs Private vs Hybrid vs Community - Cloud Computing: A Critical Review", I.J. Computer Network and Information Security, 2014, 3, 20-29.
(19) R. Palwe, G. Kulkarni and A. Dongare, ―A new approach to hybrid cloud,‖ International Journal of Computer Science and Engineering. 2(1), 1-6, 2012.
(20) L. Cao, X. Liu, M. Liu and K. Han, ―Processbased Security Detection Approach for Virtual Machines on Private Cloud Platforms,‖ Journal of Networks, 8(6), 1380-1386, 2013.
(21) T.S. Soares, M.A.R. Dantas, D. Macedo and M.A. Bauer, ―A data management in a private cloud storage environment utilizing high performance distributed file systems,‖ In: Proceedings of the IEEE 22nd International Workshop on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructure for Collaborative Enterprises, (pp. 158-163) June