An Algorithm for Spectrum Hole Detection using Convex Optimization And Tensor Analysis In Cognitive Radio Network
Keywords:Cognitive Radio, Tensor, Spectrum hole, Convex optimization, Covariance Matrix, Eigen Vector, Principal Component Analysis
The issue of speed and accuracy is one major challenge in the area of Spectrum hole detection in Cognitive Radio Network(CRN), owing to some of the techniques used in the previous past, noise is sometimes recorded against spectrum hole, and this is mostly due to the method adopted , the need for a more compact procedure as become necessary. An Algorithm for Spectrum Hole Detecting using Convex Optimization and Tensor analysis in Cognitive Radio Network seeks to present a way out of it. The tensor analysis will provide an infinite representation Spectrum data from the wideband, while Convex optimization will help split the large data by grouping it into various spectrum segment, based on the objective function, this grouping will help improve on the speed of Spectrum hole detection. Principal Component Analysis(PCA) checks the level of correction using orthogonal transformation, the use of Eigen Values and Eigen Vectors will further help linearize the function by finding the roots. Covariance matrix will help further check how the variable varies together. It describes the dimension of the spectrum data. Diagonisation is used to extract the matrix with the spectrum data using singular value decomposition; finally, Bayesian inference will optimise decision making for spectrum data.
(1) B. R. J. J. M. Jaison Jacob, “Spectrum Prediction In Cognitive Radio Networks : A Bayesian Approach,” in Eighth International Conference on Next Generation Mobile Applications, Services and Technology, 2014.
(2) M. K. Nawel Benghabrit, “Optimizing the Capacity Of Cognitive Radio Networks With Power Control And Variable Spectrum Allocation,” Transport and Telecommunication, vol. 19, no. 2, p. 128–139, 2018.
(3) R. S. R. M. S. Raghave, “ Continuous Wavelet Transform Based Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Radio,” Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 986-988, 2018.
(4) W. Ahmed, MS Systems Eng. Centre For Telecommunications And Micro-Electronics, Faculty Of Health, Engineering And Science,Victoria University: Engineering And Science,Victoria University, 2010.
(5) S. A. Nadir Hussin, “United Arab Emirates University Scholarworks@UAEU,” Spectrum Sharing In Cognitive Radio Networks With Quality Of Service Awareness , 2011.
(6) P. A. T. D. M. D. A. R. a. C. S. H. McHenry M. A., “Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Technology and Policy for Accessing Spectrum, ser. TAPAS '06. ACM,.,” in Accessing Spectrum, ser. TAPAS '06. New York, NY, USA: ACM,. [Online]. , New York, NY, USA: , 2006.
(7) A. Wisniewska, “A white paper on spectrum sharing,” (2012).
(8) Y. F. ,. M. Adeel Ahmed, “Noise Variance Estimation for Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Radio Networks,” in Conference on Circuit and Signal Processing (CSP 2014), AASRI, 2014.
(9) T. a. Huseyin, “ A Survey of Spectrum Sensing Algorithms for Cognitive Radio Applications,” , IEEE communications surveys & tutorials , vol. 11, no. 1, 2009.
(10) H. A. Tevfik Yucek, “A Survey of Spectrum Sensing Algorithms for Cognitive radio Application,” IEEE Communication Survey and Tutorials, vol. 11, no. 1, (2009), .
(11) R. S. R. M. S. Raghave, “Continuous Wavelet Transform Based Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Radio,” Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 986-988,, 2014.
(12) H. R. Mohammed Mehdi Saleh, “Quick Detection and Assignment of Spectrum Hole in Cognitive Radio,” in International conference on Intelligent Systems, Data Mining and Information Technology (ICIDIT’2014), 2014.
(13) S. A. V. a. C. T. Xiaowen Gong, “ Joint bandwidth and power allocation in wireless multi-user decode-and-forward relay networks,” in Conference: Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, dallas, 2014.
(14) B. E. C. G. F. M. d. A. Luiz Paulo de A., “ Power Spectrum Detection Using Clustering, Simpo´ Sio Brasileiro De Telecomunicac¸O˜ Es E Processamento De Sinais - Sbrt2017, 3-6 De Setembwro De 2017, Sa˜ O Pedro, Sp,” in De Telecomunicac¸O˜ Es E Processamento De Sinais - Sbrt2017, 3-6 De Setembwro De , Sa˜ O Pedro, Sp, 2017.
(15) M. S. Y. S. E. A. Mohamed Shalaby, “Enhancement of Geometry and Throughput in LTE Femtocells Cognitive Radio Networks.,” Wireless Personal Communications , vol. 77, no. 1, pp. 649-659 , 2014.
(16) M. K. Nawel Benghabrit1, “Optimizing the Capacity Of Cognitive Radio Networks With Power Control And Variable Spectrum Allocation,” Transport and Telecommunication, vol. 19, no. 2, p. 128–139, 2018.
(17) d. B. Suseela, “energy based spectrum sensing, power spectrum estimation and papr analysis for cognitive radio networks,” journal of theoretical and applied information technology, vol. 64, no. 3, 2018.
(18)N. Islam, Tensor and their application, New Delhi : new age international Publisher, 2006.