Exploring the scientific philosophy and application of the Langlands program
Circular Logarithm Algorithm: Unrelated Mathematical Models are Solved in the 0 to 1 Interval
Keywords:Langlands Program, Uncertainty, Circular logarithmic equation, 1 norm invariance, Reciprocal theorem
I explore the scientific philosophy of the Langlands program."Mathematical relativity" I define arbitrary functions (groups, clusters, algebraic integer equations and circular logarithmic equations) as a finite number of non-repetitive combination-exchange-aggregation of infinite uncertain "element-factor". I prove symmetry and asymmetry, unity, isomorphism, relative symmetry, zero point, parallel/serial, equivalent permutation, normalization etc. of the Reciprocity Theorem. I establish circular Logarithmic equation with the eccentric elliptic function as base and perform arithmetic solution of the unrelated mathematical model within [0 to 1] interval. The Circular Logarithm Algorithm has extensive and close links with many fields, ranging from mathematical modeling of cosmic evolution, quantum computing, neuromorphic calculation and blockchain to the scientific field of architecture chip simplification.
(1) [United States] M. Klein translated "Ancient and Modern Mathematical Thoughts" by Deng Dongjun (Vol. 1, 2, 3) Shanghai Science and Technology Press, August 2014
(2) "Langlanz Program", "100 scientific problems in the 21st century" p793-p798 Jilin People's Publishing House, January 2003, third edition
(3) Xu Lizhi, "Selection of Mathematical Methodology" p47-p101 Huazhong Institute of Technology Press, April 1983
(4) Yang Guilin and other editors "Modern Physics" p155-189 Beijing Science Press (www.sciencep.com) 2006 third print.
(5) John Deby Hill Chen Wei Peng translated "The Love of Prime Numbers - Riemann and the biggest unsolved fan in mathematics" Shanghai Science and Technology Education Press published in December 2008.
(6) John Stahlell "Einstein's Miracle Year - Five Papers on Changing Physics" Fan Yannian and other translations Shanghai Science and Technology Education Press, November 20012
(7) [United States] M. Livio, Huang Zheng, "Mathematic Meditations", Beijing People's Posts and Telecommunications Press, published in September 2011
(8) Wang Yiping, "On Light, Polynomial, Relativity, Circular Network, Isomorphic Mapping, Commemorating the 100th Anniversary of Einstein's General Theory of Relativity and 2015-International Light Year" [United States]
"MATTER REGULARITY" (Gewu) 2015/3 p46 -61 (Chinese and English) Published in June 2015
(9) Wang Yiping, "NP-P and Relativistic Structure" [United States] Journal of Mathematics and Statistics Science (JCCM) 2018/9 p1-14 September 2018
(10) Wang Yiping, "Riemann Function and Relativistic Structure" [United States] Journal of Mathematics and Statistics Science (JMSS) 2018/1 p55-67 2018.1 months
(11) Wang Yiping, "NS Equation and Relativistic Structure" [United States] Journal of Mathematics and Statistics Science (JCCM) 2018/5 p55-67 May 2018
(12) Wang Hongxuan "Four-color theorem based on circular logarithm-polynomial analysis" [United States] Journal of Mathematics and Statistics Science (JCCM) 2018/9 p15-29 2018September edition