Two Piscan Aeromonas Vaccine Strategies
AbstractA piscan Aeromonas ulcerative infection episode was revisiting Babylon province, IRAQ at 2018 following to that of 2015.. Two Aeromonas hydrophila vaccines are being developed and delivered in two strategies for common carp fish . First the heterologous prime-boost and second the homologous prime boost in combination with Alhagi Root Adjuvant[HRA] 3.5 gm/kg ration. These strategies were as, heat killed[AHKV] prime-live[AHLV] and HPA-AHLV prime-AHLV boost with immunogenicity group, infection group and sham controls in an aquaculture system provided with an optimal culture conditions. Both of Heterologous and homologous prime boost proved to be immunogenic as determined from A. hydrophila specific serum agglutinins which was of up to titre of 1280 and 2560 with survival rate of 100% and duration of immunity to three to six weeks post to the initial vaccination for the survived fish. The developmental evaluation criteria of both of vaccines were matching to that of other workers .In this aquaculture system. preconditioning with HPA for 21 days before vaccination was found comparable to vaccination with dead prime vaccine in the sense of; immunogenicity and survival rate and safety .Wider application of these two vaccination strategies in the natural conditions of commercial fish farming ponds is being an inherent need for confirmation of the present findings
(1) Shnawa IMS , AL-Sadi B EAH.AL-Niaeem K S ,A Piscan ulcerative Aeromonas infection.Int.Biol.Biomolecul.Agricul.Engin,2015 9(4):388-391.
(2) Marana MH , Jergensen LVG , Skov J , Chetti PW , Matteson AH . Delsgaard I , Kanld PW , Buchrran K ,Subunit vaccine candidate against Aeromonas salomonicida in rainbow trout Onchrhynchus mykiss.PoloONE,2017, 12(2):e0171944 dol.101371.
(3) Ruangpan L , Kitao J , Yoshida T ,Protective efficacy of Aeromonas hydrophila vaccine in Nile tilapia Vet.immunol.Immunopathol.,1986,12(1-4):345-350.
(4) Prasad S, Areechon N,formalin killed Aeromonas hydrophila and Streptococcus vaccines in red Tilapia,Our Nature,2010,8(1):231-240.
(5) Viji VT , Volmurugan DS , Donio MBS , Jenifer JA , Babu MM , Citerasu T , .Vaccination strategies to protect goldfish Carassius against Aeromonas hydrophila infection.DAO,2013,104:45-47.
(6) Aly SM , ALButti AS , Rahmani AH , Atti NMA ,The response of new season Nile tilapia. Int.Clin.Exp.Med,2015 , 8(3):4508-4514.
(7) Kozinska A , Guz L ,The effect of Aeromonas bestiarum vaccine on non-specific immune parameters and protection of carp(Cyprinus carpio) fish, Shelfish Immunol.,2004, 16:437-445.
(8) Shnawa IMS , ALSadi BEAH , ALNiaeem KS,Gelatin Chitin and carboxymethyl cellulose versus live Aeromonas hydrophila live bacterium as immunomodulant in common carp fish Cyprinus carpio, Exp.Rev.Vacc.Inform,2015, 2(1):62-66.
(9) ALNiaeem KS, Shnawa IMS .ALSadi BEAH ,The immunological response for spleen as a biomarker against Aeromonas hydrophila infection in carp fish Cyprinus carpio Bas.J.Vet,Res,2015, 13 (2):306-315.
(10) Roberts RJ ,Fish Pathology,4th ed,2012. Wiley Scientific Publications , UK.
(11) Ferchs GN ,The Isolation And identification of Fish Bacterial Pathogens.1984,University of Sterling,Scottland UK.
(12) MacFddin , Biochemical Identification of Medically Important Bacteria,2nd ed,2000,
(13) Microbe Online.API20E system: Introduction. procedures ,results and interpretation. Biologics, clinical and commercial Supply .Patheon.2016. .
(14) Shnawa IMS , Maintenance of bacterial cultures, Sudi Med.J.1984,
(15) NIH ,Understanding Vaccines,Publication Number 98-4219.,22-24,1998.
(16) Jalel S,2019,Probable Immunomodulation Of AlHagi maourum Root Powder On Cyprinus L .,MSC Thesis ALFurat ALAwsat Techincal University Technical College of Agriculture,Musaib.Babylon/IRAQ.
(17) ElSebai A , ElMurr AE , Glal GAA , AbdEl-Motaal ,Effect of ginger dietary supplementation and vaccine efficacy in Oreochromis niloticus with Aeromonas hydrophila, Slov.Vet.Res.,2018, 55(Suppl.20):31-39.
(18) Plotkin SA ,Correlates of vaccines induced immunity,Cli.Inf.Dis.,2008. 47(1):401-409.
(19) Olsen R , Svihus B , Criteria for safe plant ingridients in diet for aquaculture and fish.Opinion of Panl on of animal feed of Nerwigian Scientific Committee for food safety,VKM.2009.
(20) Stevens CD , Clinical Immunology And Serology : A Laboratory Perspective ,3rd ed. 2010,F A Davis Company,Philadelphia.
(21) Steel RGD , Torrie JH , Dicky DA,Principles And Procedures of Statistics : A Biometeric Approach, 3rd ed 1997,.McGraw-Hill INC.NY.
(22) Holvad LV ,Immunomodulants connecting innatand adaptive immunity in atlantic salmon Salmo solar , College of Fishery Science University Of Tormso.2007
(23) Kiron J , Fish immune system and nutritional modulation for prevention health care, Anim.Fed.Sci.Tech.,2012, 173(1-2): 111-113.
(24) Silva AP , Macedo AA , Costa LF , Rocha CE , Garcia LN et al,A Brucellosis vaccine that provides sterile immunity Plos ONE,Atlas Of Science Feb 2016.
(25) Cenrad NL , Mcbride , Souza JD , Silveira MM , Felix S , Mendonga KS ,Lig B subunit vaccine confers sterile immunity against challenge in hamster model of leptospirosis Plos ONE March 16 2017 1371,000544,
(26) Brooks GF,Carroll KC , Butel JS , Morse SA , Mietzner TA, Jawetz , and Adelbergs Medical Microbiology Review . 26th ed 2013,McGraw-Hill Lange,NY.
(27) Owen JA , Punt J , Stranford SA , Jones PP,Kuby Immunology ,Macmillian NY,574-587.2013.
(28) Five M Editors Fish Site, Understanding Fish Vaccination.2006
(29) Committee for Medical Products for Veterinary Use,Europian Medicines Agency .Science Medicines Health, Guide lines and design of studies to evaluate the safety and efficacy of fish vaccines.2011.
(30) Ibrahem MD , Arab RMH , Mostafa MM , Rezk MA ,Evaluation of different vaccine strategies for control of MAS in Nile Tilapia O.niloticus, 8th Int .Symp. On Tilapia Aquaculture,2008,1157-1175.
Authors wishing to include figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere are required to obtain permission from the copyright owner(s) for both the print and online format and to include evidence that such permission has been granted when submitting their papers. Any material received without such evidence will be assumed to originate from the authors.
All authors of manuscripts accepted for publication in the journal Transactions on Networks and Communications are required to license the Scholar Publishing to publish the manuscript. Each author should sign one of the following forms, as appropriate:
License to publish; to be used by most authors. This grants the publisher a license of copyright. Download forms (MS Word formats) - (doc)
Publication agreement — Crown copyright; to be used by authors who are public servants in a Commonwealth country, such as Canada, U.K., Australia. Download forms (Adobe or MS Word formats) - (doc)
License to publish — U.S. official; to be used by authors who are officials of the U.S. government. Download forms (Adobe or MS Word formats) – (doc)
The preferred method to submit a completed, signed copyright form is to upload it within the task assigned to you in the Manuscript submission system, after the submission of your manuscript. Alternatively, you can submit it by email firstname.lastname@example.org