Setting an Optimization Problem of Distributing Traffic Across Multiple Independent Paths
Keywords:Pouting Protocols, QoS, TN, hybrid network, traffic engineering, traffic distribution, path delay, the Dijkstra’s algorithm
There appeared a need for developing a communication network for urgent need, which became world demand. The given article addresses at the solution of the problem of traffic engineering, using the mechanisms of multi-path routing within the developed algorithm, the optimal number of paths was defined. The proposed algorithm includes a multicriteria optimization procedure. The values of the maximum flow and multi-path delay are used as partial criteria. If necessary, a set of particular criteria can be extended. This allows to solve the problem of ensuring the required quality of service.
(1) Alhihi M. Practical Routing Protocol Models to Improve Network Performance and Adequacy. Journal of Computer and Communications. 2017 Apr 6;5(06):114.
(2) Alhihi M. Network Coding for Wireless Sensor Network Cluster over Rayleigh Fading Channel: Finite State Markov Chain. International Journal of Communications, Network and System Sciences. 2017 Jan 17;10(01):1.
(3) El-Hihi M, Attar H, Solyman AA, Stankovic L. Network Coding Cooperation Performance Analysis in Wireless Network over a Lossy Channel, M Users and a Destination Scenario. Communications and Network. 2016 Sep 22;8(04):257.
(4) Attar, H., Stankovic, L., Alhihi, M. and Ameen, A., 2014, May. Deterministic network coding over Long Term Evaluation Advance communication system. In Digital Information and Communication Technology and it's Applications (DICTAP), 2014 Fourth International Conference on (pp. 56-61). IEEE.
(5) Hung, Tran Cong, and Ly Quoc Hung. "ENERGY CONSUMPTION IMPROVEMENT OF TRADITIONAL CLUSTERING METHOD IN WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORK." network 6: 7.(2016)
(6) Birmpilis, Stavros, and Timotheos Aslanidis. "A Critical Improvement On Open Shop Scheduling Algorithm For Routing In Interconnection Networks." arXiv preprint arXiv:1702.08236 (2017).
(7) Awduche D., Requirements for traffic engineering over MPLS// RFC2702, 1999.
(8) Moy J., "OSPF Version 2", RFC-2328, Internet Engineering Task Force, April 1998.
(9) Cisco Systems Inc Rukovodstvo po tekhnologiyam obyedinennykh setey , 4-е izdanie.: Per. s angl. – M.: Izdatelskiy dom «Vilyams», 2005. – 1040с.
(10) Singkh M., Titli A. Sistemy: dekompozitsiia, optimizatsia I upravlenie. M.: Mashinostroenie, 1986. 494 p.
(11) Rekleitis G., Reyvidran А., Regsdel K. Optimizatsiia v tekhnike, M.:Mis, 1986, 455с.
(12) Maynika E., Algoritmi optimizatsii na setyakh I graphakh, Per. s angl. M.:Mir., 1981. – 324 p.
(13) Sun,Liang,and Wenying Chen."Development and application of a multi-stage CCUS source–sink matching model." Applied Energy 185 (2017): 1424-1432.
(14) Dinitz, Yefim, and Rotem Itzhak. "Hybrid Bellman–Ford–Dijkstra algorithm." Journal of Discrete Algorithms (2017).
(15) Attar, Hani. "Data Combination over Physical Layer Using
Network Coding with PUM Turbo Codes." Journal of Computer and Communications 5.06 (2017): 32.
(16) Kim, Hyung-Sin, et al. "Load balancing under heavy traffic in RPL routing protocol for low power and lossy networks." IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing 16.4 (2017): 964-979.
(17) Menon, Varun G., P. M. Joe Prathap, and A. Vijay. "Eliminating Redundant Relaying of Data Packets for Efficient Opportunistic Routing in Dynamic Wireless Ad Hoc Networks." Asian Journal of Information Technology 15.20 (2016): 3991-3994.