The GeoRSS Model and the Design of a Ranking Algorithm in Semantic Web
Keywords:E-commerce, semantic web, Algorithm for Ranking, GEORSS model, geo owl, OGC, FOAF ontology, GOODRELATIONS, geographic information.
E-commerce has become nowadays an influential actor in the international trade industry and has greatly contributed in the economic development of nations. The fact of dealing with this field along with the evolution of technologies renders the e-commerce more usable by internet users. The semantic web offers advanced technical solutions relying on the structuring and organization of the existing data on the web.
Throughout this Paper, I will tackle the issue of e-commerce in relation to geolocation, while at the same time offering the internet user more freedom to detect the surface of the geographical area where he/she is located by a proposing a new geographical coordinate classification algorithm.
(1) Tim Berners-Lee, Book: “Weaving The Web”, 1999
(2) Grigoris Antoniou, Frank Van Harmelen, “A Semantic Web Primer”, Fltebook,The Mit Press Cambridge Massachusetts, London, England 2004.
(3) Liyang Yu, “A Developer Guide To The Semantic Web”, Springer, Isbn : 9783642159695,Pp. 136,137, 2011.
(4) Glen Hart,Catherine Dolbear, Ebook “Linked Data A Geographic Perspective”, Isbn: 13: 978-1-4398-6997-0, 2013.
(5) Wafa Mefteh, Thesis : “An Ontological Approach For Modeling And Reasoning On Trajectories: Taking Into Account The Thematic, Temporal And Spatial Aspects ”, The University – La Rochelle -2013
(6) G. Percivall, “Opengis Reference Model”, Document Number Ogc 03-040,Version 0.1.3. Open Gis Consortium, Inc., 2003.
(7) Martin Hepp, Official Web Site Http://Www.Heppnetz.De/Projects/Goodrelations/
(8) Official Web Site Of Foaf Ontology Http://Www.Foaf-Project.Org
(9) T. Vinccnty,“Direct And Inverse Solutions Of
Geodesics On The Ellipsoid Wlth Application
Of Ested Equations”, Directorate Of Overseas Surveys Of The Ministry Of Overseas Developmen, 1975.
(10) Official Web Site Of National Institute Of Geographic And Forestry Information Http://Geodesie.Ign.Fr
(11) H. P. Garnir, Institute Of Nuclear, Atomic And Spectroscopic Physics, “Calculation Of The Distance Between Two Points”, University Of Liège Belgium, Training Day At The University Of Liège, 2004