ZCMGenerator: Generation of ZCM Models from ZC2M Metamodel Based on MDA and ADM Approaches
Keywords:ADM, MDA, ZCM, ZC2M, Zakat, MOF, Metamodel
Zakat Calculation Models (ZCM) consist of sequences of specific concepts of the Zakat domain such as category, sub-category, wealth and rate. The content of a ZCM model depends on the school of jurisprudence and the type of Zakatable wealth. Correspondingly, creating a ZCM model involves four steps (analyzing, modelling, developing and generating), the last step consists of generating ZCM model in a structured XML format in accordance with our ZC2M (Zakat Calculation Meta-Model) metamodel which we have already proposed in our previous work. This paper proposes ZCMGenerator, a metamodel-based framework for modelling and generating of the ZCM models adaptable to the new technologies and specific to each school of jurisprudence. These models are extensible, reusable, portable, and can be communicated to any platform without taking into account technical specifications. This paper also presents some cases study scenarios emphasizing the benefits enabled by the proposed framework and a detailed comparison between ZCMGenerator and some existing ZCP (Zakat Calculation Platforms) platforms. Experimental results show that, compared with traditional ZCP platforms, ZCMGenerator is more scalable and high-performance.
(1) A. Mamouni, A. Marzak, and Z. A. Haddad, ‘ZCMGProcess: ZCM-based process for the Zakat calculation models generation (ZCMGenerator a framework supporting this approach)’, in 2016 11th International Conference on Intelligent Systems: Theories and Applications (SITA), 2016, pp. 1–6.
(2) K. A. Ali, ‘XML Technology’, 1983.
(3) A. Mamouni, A. Marzak, Z. Al Haddad, and Y. Boukouchi, ‘Meta-Model for Zakat Calculation Platforms (ZCP) Based on the ADM Approach’, Jun-2016.
(4) A. Mamouni, A. Marzak, Z. Al Haddad, and A. Belangour, ‘A meta-model for automation of the deduction of judgments relating to Zakat’, Dec-2015.
(5) A. Mamouni, A. Marzak, Z. Al Haddad, and Y. Boukouchi, ‘ZCMGenerator: Framework for Generating Zakat Calculation Models based on the MDA Approach’, Sep-2016.
(6) A. Huraimel, M. J. Zemerly, and A. Al-Hammadi, ‘Islamic Zakah Application for Mobile Devices’, presented at the The 3rd International Conference on Information Technology ICIT 2007, AL-Zaytoonah University, Amman, Jordan, 2007.
(7) A. Al-Riyami, A. A.-H. K. Al-Amri, and K. A. Al-Busaidi, ‘Zakat Expert System’, Vol. One, p. 31, 2014.
(8) A. Mohammad, A. Ahmad, H. Hassan, S. Rashid, and Z. Maamar, ‘Design and Development of a Zakat Expert System’, presented at the The 3rd Annual Undergraduate Research Conference on Applied Computing (URC 2011), DUBAI, UNITED
ARAB EMIRATES, 2011, p. 35.
(9) H. Harun, N. Nordin, and A. Hussain, ‘Ontology of Zakat Management System’, in transfering, Managing and Maintaining knowledge for nation capcity development, Langkawi, Malaysia, 2008.
(10) N. F. I. Abdul Hamid and Z. M. Kasirun, ‘PERISA: A PERSONAL ISLAMIC ASSET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM USING OBJECT-ORIENTED APPROACH’, presented at the Proceeding of the 2nd International Conference on Informatics, Hilton Petaling Jaya Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2007, pp. 37–42.
(11) E. Fenty, K. Hulliyah, and M. Ekafitri, ‘Applying mobile application development life cycle in the development of Zakat maal mobile web application using JQuery mobile framework’, in Cyber and IT Service Management (CITSM), 2014 International Conference on, 2014, pp. 89–92.
(12) Noorul, Izzatthol, and Akhbarie, ‘Muslim Android Application for Zakat Selangor ( MAAZS )’, Kuala Lumpur, Malysia, 2012.
(13) N. A. N. Ahmad, N. I. Akhbariee, and M. Hafizuddeen, ‘Requirements analysis of android application using activity theory: A case study’, in Information and Communication Technology (ICoICT), 2013 International Conference of, 2013,
(14) H. F. IMAM and S. Usman, ‘SISTEM INFORMASI PERHITUNGAN ZAKAT BERBASIS ANDROID’, Skripsi Fak. Ilmu Komput., 2015.
(15) R. Atunnisa, E. Satria, and R. Cahyana, ‘PENGEMBANGAN APLIKASI ZAKAT BERBASIS ANDROID MENGGUNAKAN METODE PROTOTYPE’, J. Algoritma, vol. 11, no. 1, 2015.
(16) R. S. Aguilar-Saven, ‘Business process modelling: Review and framework’, Int. J. Prod. Econ., vol. 90, no. 2, pp. 129–149, 2004.
(17) Tutorialspoint, ‘SOFTWARE ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN INTRODUCTION’. 2013.
(18) M. Jibitesh, Software Engineering. India: Pearson Education India, 2011.