Hello Message Scheme Enhancement in MANET based on Neighbor Mobility
The key idea behind the routing protocols based in multi hope is to find the required path from the source node to the destination. Since those protocols does not consider the node mobility in their mechanism, we propose enhanced the routing protocols by benefit from localization node and predict the time needed for neighbors to go out of range for a node to increase the robustness of the protocols with the mobility. First, we propose an efficient scheme to predict the neighbor rang out. Second, we designed an enhanced version of OLSR (Optimized Link State Routing) based on the collected data. Third, we conduct an extensive set of simulations to compare the performance of our proposal against OLSR origin.
(1) Jacquet, P., et al. Optimized link state routing protocol for ad hoc networks. in Multi Topic Conference, 2001. IEEE INMIC 2001. Technology for the 21st Century. Proceedings. IEEE International. 2001.
(2) Adjih, C., et al., Fish eye OLSR scaling properties. Communications and Networks, Journal of, 2004. 6(4): p. 343-351.
(3) Sharma, S. P-OLSR: Position-based optimized link state routing for mobile ad hoc networks. in Local Computer Networks, 2009. LCN 2009. IEEE 34th Conference on. 2009.
(4) Perkins,C.E., and Bhagwat.P. (1994). Highly Dynamic Destination-Sequenced Distance-Vector Routing (DSDV) for Mobile Computers. ACM, pp.234-244.
(5) Dashbyamba, N., et al. An improvement of OLSR using fuzzy logic based MPR selection. in Network Operations and Management Symposium (APNOMS), 2013 15th Asia-Pacific. 2013.
(6) Wang, A. and B. Zhu. Realize localization in routing table in wireless networks. in Computer Science and Network Technology (ICCSNT), 2012 2nd International Conference on. 2012.
(7) Wang, A. and B. Zhu. Realize 1-hop node localization based on OLSR protocol in Ad Hoc networks. in Computer Science and Network Technology (ICCSNT), 2012 2nd International Conference on. 2012.
(8) Belghith, A. and M. Belhassen. Routing enhancements in dynamic MANETs with obstacles. in Wireless and Mobile Networking Conference (WMNC), 2011 4th Joint IFIP. 2011.
(9) Belhassen, M., A. Belghith, and M.A. Abid. Performance evaluation of a cartography enhanced OLSR for mobile multi-hop ad hoc networks. in Wireless Advanced (WiAd), 2011. 2011.
(10) Ouacha, A., et al. Reliable MPR selection based on link lifetime-prediction method. in Networking, Sensing and Control (ICNSC), 2013 10th IEEE International Conference on. 2013.