Treatment for the Transmission of Coronavirus Disease 2019 from Human to Human by Hand as Divine Creators Code 19
On 11 February 2020, the WHO declared the Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) as a new pandemic defined as the illness caused by a novel coronavirus now called severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) which was first identified amid an outbreak of respiratory illness cases in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China. It has not been previously identified in humans but WHO mentioned the virus, SARS-CoV-2 is transmitted from human to human by hand. The COVID-19 has been spreading rapidly across the world, affecting more than 185 countries. Up to 11 May 2020, over four million people are infected and over one fourth of million individuals around the world have died from the COVID-19. Till now, there is no approved medicine to prevent COVID-19 infection. WHO said, it is one year away to receive COVID-19 vaccine. The above panic situation and global pandemic insists me to consider, it is the Third World War of Divine Creator, Allah by Bio-weapon due to Human’s recent activity against the Creator such as modification of the Holy Qur’an, insulting the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), etc. This paper presents the evidence of the involvement of Divine Creator in this pandemic, and the transmission of COVID-19 by human hand is simulated with the Divine Creator’s Code “19”. Based on the simulation, a probable treatment process is proposed to immediate relief of mankind from COVID-19. Again, evaluated by Divine Creator’s Code 19, it is suggested that the vaccine mRNA-1273, developed at the biotechnology company Moderna in Massachusetts, could be applicable (2-dose schedule at Day 57) to prevent infection with SARS-CoV-2 causes the disease COVID-19 but it is taking time for testing of safe and effectiveness which is going on in the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Research Center in the United States of America.
(1) World Health Organization (May 11, 2020), Coronavirus (COVID-19), https://who.sprinklr.com/
(2) BBC News (May 11, 2020), Coronavirus pandemic: Tracking the global outbreak. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-51235105
(3) Cavanagh D., Coronavirus avian infectious bronchitis virus. Vet Res., 2007. 38: p. 281–297.
(4) Ismail, M.M., A.Y, Tang and Y.M. Saif, Pathogenicity of turkey coronavirus in turkeys and chickens. Avian Dis., 2003. 47: p. 515–522.
(5) Zhou, P., H. Fan, et al., Fatal swine acute diarrhoea syndrome caused by an HKU2-related coronavirus of bat origin. Nature, 2018. 556: 255–258.
(6) Roujian, Lu, Xiang, Zhao, et ãl., Genomic characterization and epidemiology of 2019 novel coronavirus: implications for virus origins and receptor binding. Lancet, Jan. 2020. 395: p. 565–574. https://doi.org/10.1016/
(7) Peng Zhou, et al., A pneumonia outbreak associated with a new coronavirus of probable bat origin. Nature, 2020. 579: p. 270-273.
(8) Rachael, R., New coronavirus may have 'jumped' to humans from snakes, study finds. Live Science, Jan. 22, 2020. https://www.livescience.com/new-coronavirus-origin-snakes.html
(9) Charli, S., Coronavirus: From bats to pangolins, how do viruses reach us?. Science, 26 Mar., 2020. 367: p. 6485. https://p.dw.com/p/3XPQQ
(10) Tommy, T.L. and H.S. Marcus, et al., Identifying SARS-CoV-2 related coronaviruses in Malayan pangolins. Nature, 26 Mar. 2020. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41586-020-2169-0 https://doi.org/10.1038/s41586-020-2169-0
(11) Liu, P., W. Chen and J.P. Chen, Viral metagenomics revealed sendai virus and coronavirus infection of Malayan pangolins (Manis javanica). Viruses, Oct. 2019. 11(11): p. E979. doi: 10.3390/v11110979.
(12) Alissa, E., and H. Dan, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Department of Health & Human Services, U.S.A. Jan. 2020. https://phil.cdc.gov/Details.aspx?pid=2871
(13) Mark, H., National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases-Rocky Mountain Laboratories, NIH, Department of Health & Human Services, U.S.A, Mar. 2020. https://www.flickr.com/photos/nihgov/49655318098/in/album-72157713108522106/
(14) Rod, R.S., D.S. Trent and T. Philip, Anatomy and physiology. 2nd ed., Mosby Year Book Inc., 1992, 184-185.
(15) Hossain, M.A., Significance of the structure of human skeleton. American Journal of Medical Science and Medicine. Jan. 2018. 6(1): p. 1-4. http://www.sciepub.com/ajmsm/content/6/1
(16) Hossain, M.A., Structure of human skeleton exhibits the mysterious love of Allah (SWT) to Prophet Muhammad (SAW). International Journal of Islamic Studies, June 2018. 5(1): p. 13-39.
(17) Ahmed D., Al-Qur’an the ultimate miracle, Feb. 1979. ASIN: B0007B157E.
(18) Rashad, K., The perpetual miracle of Muhammad, Islamic Book Center, 41, Madressa Arcad, Durban, and 5937 Pima Street, AZ, 85712, USA. http://www.masjidtucson.org/quran/appendices/appendix1verify.html#Quran57
(19) Quran Com (Also Known as the Noble Quran, Al Quran, Holy Quran, Koran) is a Pro Bono Project. https://quran.com/
(20) Gorilla B., The Inferno, a fresco by Giovanni da Modena, year 1410. It's inside the Basilica di San Petronio in Bologna, Italy. Jan. 2015. https://imgur.com/gallery/NNHANb1/comment/356288505 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4RVnC-sK1Y
(21) Richard, O., Italy's Muslims say 'insulting' fresco must be destroyed, Independent. ie, Dublin, June 28 2001. https://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/italys-muslims-say-insulting-fresco-must-be-destroyed-26085039.html
(22) Frank, B. Italy arrests 5; Fresco showing Muhammad is issue, The New York Times, Aug. 21, 2002.
(23) Hadi, M., Anger as papers reprint cartoons of Muhammad, Luke Harding in Berlin and Kim Willsher in Paris, The Guardian, Feb. 2 2006. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/feb/02/raceandreligion.pressandpublishing
(24) Jeremy, B., EU: Debate grows over freedom of speech, religion, RadioFreeErope RadioLiberty, Oct. 3, 2006. https://www.rferl.org/a/1071765.html
(25) Reactions on proposal to change the Quran in France, May 8, 2018. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeYh0TSUXag , (manifesto) http://www.leparisien.fr/societe/manifeste-contre-le-nouvel-antisemitisme-21-04-2018-7676787.php
(26) Farid, H., China’s attempt to change the Quran, Daily Sabah, Turkey, Jan. 9, 2020. https://www.dailysabah.com/op-ed/2020/01/09/chinas-attempt-to-change-the-quran
(27) Demolished mosque in the old town of Kashgar, Xinjiang Uyghur, China, Sept. 23, 2012.
(28) First detention, now demolition: China remarks its Muslim region, Wall Street Journal, Mar. 22, 2019. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sUEek-u14w
(29) Rachel, H., Bulldozing mosques: the latest tactic in China’s war against Uighur culture, The Guardian, April 7, 2019.
(30) Leigh, H., China destroys mosques and Uighur culture, Share America, Jun 12, 2019.
(31) Sign of the times: China's capital orders Arabic, Muslim symbols taken down, World News, July 31, 2019.
(32) 25 years of Babri Masjid demolition: How it all began, The Economic Times, Apr. 19, 2017.
(33) Babri Masjid demolition: December 6, 1992, a day that lives in infamy, India Today, Dec. 6, 2018.
(34) China wants to rewrite the Bible and the Quran to 'reflect socialist values', News Todays, Dec. 24, 2019.
(35) China will rewrite the Bible and Quran to ‘reflect socialist values’ Inter News Cast, 24 December, 2019. https://internewscast.com/china-will-rewrite-the-bible-and-the-quran-to-reflect-socialist-values/
(36) Ryan, F., China will rewrite the Bible and the Quran to 'reflect socialist values' amid crackdown on Muslim Uighur minority, Mail Online News, 24 Dec. 24, 2019. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7824541/China-rewrite-Bible-Quran-reflect-socialist-values.html
(37) Carlos, C. China will rewrite the Bible and the Quran to ‘reflect socialist values’, New York, Union Journal City News, Dec. 24, 2019.
(38) China to rewrite Quran, Bible to fit 'socialist values' Daily Sabah, 25 Dec. 25, 2019, Istanbul, Turkey.
(39) Hands off the Quran or face Muslim outrage, MAPIM warns China. New Straits Times, Dec. 26, 2019.
(40) Sinicizing religion: China to ‘re-write Quran’ in accordance with Communism, News Service, Dec. 26, 2019.
(41) Hamza, S., China to rewrite Quran and Bible to fit ‘socialist values’, News China, Dec. 26, 2019.
(42) China to rewrite Quran, Bible to 'reflect socialist values' amid crackdown on Uighur Muslims, The New Arab, Dec. 27, 2019.
(43) Agencies, China to rewrite Bible, Quran to reflect socialist values of Communist Party, Today ng, Dec. 28, 2019.
(44) Reports: China planning to re-write the holy books Bible and Quran, Dec. 28, 2019. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-uJu4Cw7qo
(45) China tries to change the Holy Qur’an, Dec. 31, 2019. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDAopwBfQMs
(46) Helen, D., First Covid-19 case happened in November, China government records show – report, The Guardian, Mar. 13, 2020, Hong Kong.
(47) Josephine, M., Coronavirus: China’s first confirmed Covid-19 case traced back to November 17, South China Morning Post, Mar. 13, 2020. https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3074991/coronavirus-chinas-first-confirmed-covid- 19-case-traced-back
(48) Myung-Guk, H., et al., Identification of coronavirus isolated from a patient in Korea with COVID-19. Osong Public Health Res Perspect, 2020. 11(1): p. 3-7. doi: 10.24171/j.phrp.2020.11.1.02
(49) Huabin, Z., COVID-19 drives new threat to bats in China. Science, Mar. 2020. 367(6485): p. 1434.
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/367/6485/1434.2/tab-pdf DOI: 10.1126/science.abb1938
(50) Sung, V., Five-Fold happiness: Chinese Concepts of Luck, Prosperity, Longevity, Happiness, and Wealth (Chronicle Books, 2002).
(51) Jack, Q., WHO: Coronavirus vaccine "at least" a year away, newstalk, Mar. 22, 2020, Dublin. https://www.newstalk.com/news/coronavirus-vaccine-year-away-986875
(52) Shah Farid-ul-Haque, Al-Quran English Translation (Kanz-ul-Eeman), 1997. Noore Madinah Network - http://www.NooreMadinah.net
(53) Hossain, M.A., Everything of the universe is made of light: theory for everything. Journal of Science and today's world, 2013. 2(9): p. 1267-1272.
(54) Hossain, M.A., Application of special theory of relativity, quantum mechanics and dark plasma theory to evaluate the heart and soul are light. Journal of Science and Today's World, 2014. 3(5): p. 150-155.
(55) National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), USA, Safety and Immunogenicity Study of 2019-nCoV Vaccine (mRNA-1273) for Prophylaxis SARS CoV-2 Infection, Feb. 25, 2020. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04283461
(56) Lu, T. and S. Xun, Recent advances in mRNA vaccine delivery. Nano Research, 2018. 11(10): p. 5338–5354. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12274-018-2091-z
(57) Cynthia, L., Research and development on therapeutic agents and vaccines for COVID-19 and related Human coronavirus diseases. ACS Cent. Sci., 2020. 6: p. 315−331.
Copyright (c) 2020 Mohammad Abul Hossain
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.