Advanced Ambulatory Operating Stretcher Learned by Means of Convulational Neural Network (CNN)
According to scientists transportation is the major problem in today’s world. The paper presents a method to transferring the patient from long distances or even from shorter distance. Concerned people face many problems in transferring the patient from one place to another place even from ambulance to stretcher or from stretcher to bed and vice versa. Some of the time it is difficult to move the stretcher because of the heavy weight of the patient, It requires more than two or three person in engaging the stretcher while in transferring patient. It will also cause un-peaceful conditions in the hospital and also it will effect on patient’s health too.
We tried to overcome these problems via Transfer learning with the help of convolutional neural network in order to move the patients. This type of stretcher solve the problem through self-operating stretcher instead of it operates manually.
(1) Nitin G. Sushir, Ravi B. Bopche, Prof. Hemant M. Bansod, “Design and Fabrication of Wheelchair cum Stretcher” Research Association of Masters of Engineering, Vol:4, pp.6-11, 2017.
(2) Wadgure, A. T., Deshmukh, S., & Vaidya, R. D. (2014). Development of Modified Mattresses for Patient Handling in Hospital. International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology, 8(7), 354-358. Doi:10.14445/22315381/ijett-v8p264
(3) Design and Devolvement of modified mattresses for patient handling in hospital. ISSN 2278-0149, VOL 2, NO.4, OCT 2013.
(4) Modeling of modified mattresses for patient handling in hospital. ISSN 2319 – 7293, G.J.E.D.T., Vol. 2(5):41-44. (SeptemberOctober, 2013)
(5) Kevin Hsu ET all fall 2008, a design of Portable Lift for Transferring Wheelchair patients to Elevated Vehicle/ ambulance, University of Michigan Orthotics and Prosthetics Centre.
(6) Ehsanullah Khan et al., Synthesis of Trolley cum Wheelchair for Patient Handling, International Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology (IJEST) Vol.3 No.8, Aug.2011 Pgs.6311-6316.
(7) Wei Ching-Hua et all Nov. 5-8 2007, Hospital bed with Auxiliary Functions of Lateral and Transferring for Immobilized patients Taipei, Taiwan. The 33rd Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IECON) Pgs.2991-2995.
(8) Tiernan John et al., A Survey of the Wheelchair and Seating Market in Irelands, Assistive Technology-shaping the future; AAATE conference proceedings, Vol. 11. No. 1 Pgs- 105-111.
(9) Wadgure, 2(11): November, 2013] ISSN: 2277-9655 Impact Factor: 1.852 http: //www.ijesrt.com(C)International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology [3268-3273]
(10) Wei Ching-Hua et al. (November 5-8, 2007), “Hospital Bed with Auxiliary Functions of Lateral and Transferring for Immobilized Patients Taipei, Taiwan”, The 33rd Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IECON), pp. 2991-2995.
(11) Hongbo Wang and Fumio Kasagami, A Patient Transfer Apparatus Between Bed and Stretcher, IEEE transaction on System, Man, and Cybernetics-part-B:, Vol. 38,No.1, Feb.2008.
(12) Rao J. S. ‘Mechanism and Machine Theory’- New Age International (p) Ltd Publisher, Edition 2.
(13) Shigley’s Mechanical Engineering Design, McGraw-Hill Primis Online, Budynas−Nisbett, Edition 8.
(14) Lesley, Samuel, Porter & Lucy A, “An Ergonomics Wheelchair for Hemiplegics” Technology & Disability, Vol.14 No. 4, Pgs 183-189, Publication 2002.
(15) ACEP. New equipment guidelines. Emergency Medical Services. 2001; 30: 42
(16) Alberti G, Cooke M. Ambulance improvement check list.
(17) Allen M. Creating crew space – ambulance modifications for medics. Journal of Emergency Medical Services. 1997; 22: 66-67